+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

FORT Fan
    I agree with you guys, I think their relationship is doomed to fail. Why would Paula go back to him when there are so many other guys out there that would not abuse her. The whole situation is just a series of mind games. She needs to get out of the relationship.

One more thing, Keith said he inherited the crazy drunk Paula and it wasn't his doing. Assuming its true, that doesn't help his case either. He's been with her for so long and she's still anorexic, drunk, and deranged. Recent pics of Paula still show her being stick thin. Great job Keith!

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    Was it just me, or did the girl who John is hooking up with in the next episode look like Paula?? My eyes must be deceiving me!!! LOL
    That is just another blond girl. I slow motioned it on TIVO because I thought the same thing. Hope this helps

Tyler's stupid remark about Svetlana being like a "bad puppy" that keeps peeing on a rug is all I need to convince me what an a-hole he is.

Everyone who loves dogs knows there are no bad dogs, just BAD OWNERS!!

And who, pray tell, assigned the Almighty Tyler to be the owner/guardian/punisher of any of these people? God, that guy's arrogance amazes me. I remember him remarking early in the season that that's what his parents did to him, they corrected him when he was behaving in a certain way. They didn't let him get away with it. Well maybe his parents are a-holes too then. Apparently that is where he gets the idea he was put on the earth to correct young 19 year old girls who are richer than he was growing up.

Svetlana is young. My God, doesn't he get it? He is also fallible and yet sometimes he says things that are .... almost.....sane! If he just were not such an arrogant p****.

I agree with someone else whose post I read earlier. I am beginning to truly hate that guy. I know one thing...if I were Svet or any of the other people he messes with (but you will notice that she, being the youngest and the weakest in some ways, is his main target) he would not have his little jewels anymore, because I would have cut them off in his sleep!

Hell, he behaves as if he hasn't got any in the first place. I'm sure he wouldn't miss them.

I just hope to heaven he never gets a puppy.

Lily

Tyler is a huge jerk. I agree with that for sure, I think he needs to be corrected some more. John or one of the other housemates needs to put him in his place. I think one of the guys was really trying last show but gave up too easily. Uncalled for IMO.
    Paula is another story all together. I hope she keeps up with her therepy.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Tyler is one of the worst "human beings" (loosely used) I have ever seen on tv or in real life. GO SVETLANA's mother to call him (and Jeanelle) low-lifes. They sure do seem like that from what I've seen. And I love how he talks all this crap about her (and everyone else), keeps a BOOK for her lol, listens up on her phone conversations and then makes a big dela because her mother actually called him out for what he is. And then Jeanelle "I heard you said something negative about me" or whatever it was she said, LMAO. Well duh. You deserve it. Yeah, I wish someone in the group put that prick Tyler in his place because I can't take him anymore. He's the worst person in the cast hands down.

wow... I must be one of the few people who love Tyler... God, I cannot stand Svetlana. I cannot remember ever being that anoying when I was 19. And that was only 19 years ago. Everytime I hear her whine on tv, I finish each sentence she says with,"because you're anoying!"
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    wow... I must be one of the few people who love Tyler... God, I cannot stand Svetlana. I cannot remember ever being that anoying when I was 19. And that was only 19 years ago. Everytime I hear her whine on tv, I finish each sentence she says with,"because you're anoying!"
    Well, one thing is being annoying, another is being downright nasty. Being on the monetary good side and spoiled, plus being the youngest of the cast, I'm sure Svetlana sometimes doesn't even realize she's being annoying. On the other hand, Tyler is 100% aware that he's being a jerk towards Svetlana, and worst of all, he loves it. It's like he wakes up every morning and the first thing to come to his mind is how he'll make Svetlana miserable that day. And to me, any person who goes by each day actually wanting to make someone else feel miserable and then finding it amusing deserves total hatred, so I fully agree with those who've said Tyler's nothing but a jerk and an a-hole. I absolutely cannot stand him and his self-righteous, arrogant, smug face.

Yeah Tyler is one nasty character.

For me, though, it isn't even about whether or not I like Svetlana. I don't really like or dislike her, I just have certain observations about her like anyone else. These people never grew on me and I've never really found any of them very interesting.

So even if Svetlana isn't likeable, I don't think it's Tyler's job to hurt her and make her cry, and attack her as if he is God come to earth to punish her for being....what? young and silly sometimes? I dunno...all I know is his attitude is worse than hers by a long shot, because she doesn't seem to have a lot of mean in her, and he definitely is mean. Mean and hateful and judgemental. Arrogant as heck too.

Poor Paula though. I do hope she stays in therapy too. I went to the MySpace profile and I have to say that background was scary, dont remember who said it but its true! I wish she would stop starving herself, I cant stand to see girls do that. Its sad.

Anyone ever notice how she talks in a baby like voice to the therapist sometimes and to Keith? weeeiirddd!

Lily

Tyler sometimes feel lovable. He goes around and says he's this one compassionate or understanding guy but yet he's so immature on how he treats Svetlana. She may be annoying, but I'm a lot younger than this guy and I have a little brother who won't grow up and definitley needs anger management, and I, myself act calm and approachable when he gets into his 'zone'. I was also surprised he told John that when he made Svetlana cry, that he was happy and accomplished. But some part of me understands that. Buuuuuuuuuut (lol). People are raised diffrent, and may act diffrent (it's not the subject of equality here people) and if Tyler is so understanding and passionate, he should then understand Svetlana, and not be so mean to her. He should at least understand and learn and try to teach and tell the girl in a better, more mature way. I feel bad that he was yelled at by Paula, but I just see him as a nasty, feisty person.

But John hasn't told him off completley, maybe Tyler is nice behind the scenes... just my opinion. *hides from Tyler*
    avatar by: Pinstruck, thank you! <3

+ Reply to Thread