+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Apparently the filming of Real World: Key West had already started filming at the time of Hurricane Rita. This should make for some eventful shows as they filmed their evacuation from the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118326/
    Q: Did the cast of "The Real World: Key West" evacuate for Hurricane Rita?

A: Andy says: Before heading toward Louisiana and Texas, Hurricane Rita plowed through the Florida keys, the eye of the storm passing just south of Key West. And that’s where the next season of “The Real World” is being filmed. Their house is on Key Haven, a tiny island of multimillion dollar homes right next to Key West.

While MTV reps wouldn’t comment, both residents and tourists were forced to evacuate, and the cast did, too. Digital Spy reported that the cast went to West Palm Beach, hundreds of miles north and well out of the way of the hurricane. The site also reported that cameras kept rolling throughout the evacuation.

When they return to the southernmost point in the continental United States, the cast will likely take part in the debauchery known as Fantasy Fest, which takes place the final week in October.
    Also... the article contains one small spoiler about the cast job:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Additionally, I've heard that the cast will be opening up their own business, because that worked so well for "The Real World Miami." They'll be running a tanning salon and bathing suit store.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    [QUOTE=Broadway]
    Also... the article contains one small spoiler about the cast job: QUOTE]

That sounds like the most ridiculous idea ever on the Real World.
    Well, maybe not "ever". But it sounds really funny

FORT Fan
    Someone found these pics of the cast online....

Janelle

Jose

John

Paula

Tyler

Svetlana

Zach

Tyler looks like the gay guy this season. John and Paula looks like they are going to hook up. God this show is getting so predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    Tyler looks like the gay guy this season. John and Paula looks like they are going to hook up. God this show is getting so predictable.
    100 percent agreed. It is getting predictable but I love real world! I can't just stop myself watching that show even if I knew one of those kids will have one night stand - with almost anyone, hauled off to jail, get drunk every night, and some childish dramas. Actually, that was Real World's Austin's style. I'm hoping those kids will bring some fresh of air and personalities. That they can be smart, sexy, funny, and interesting without having to partying every night, drinking, and making fools out of themselves. If I wasn't so damned deaf in first place, I would be totally audition that show and even make it there as a cast.

So... when the show's premeire?
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 01-20-2006 at 05:24 PM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82 View Post
    So... when the show's premeire?
    Feb. 28

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82 View Post
    I'm hoping those kids will bring some fresh of air and personalities. That they can be smart, sexy, funny, and interesting without having to partying every night, drinking, and making fools out of themselves.
    Totally agree with you. I pretty much stopped watching after Las Vegas, I think these kids just go on for the drama anymore, it gets really old.

I'm kind of excited to see Key West just because I'm hpoing i'll be better than the past three seasons, it use to be good but now only about people getting drunk and doing stupid things.

Can someone confirm if the next season is in Detroit?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Totally agree with you. I pretty much stopped watching after Las Vegas, I think these kids just go on for the drama anymore, it gets really old.
    I agree. It is like this generation grew up watching Real World, so they are not real anymore, but just portraying what they think people want to see on The Real World. I'd like to see the producers take a real chance and go somewhere different like Thailand or Alaska or something. The whole beach thing has been done before and frankly, I am tired of seeing the roommates just get drunk and arrested and sleep with each other.

Libby

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    How about going with some older folx rather than all the young teeny boppers who haven't gotten the drinking and partying out of their system yet?

That said, I just recently got back from Key West and I absolutely L-O-V-E-D it...Jimmy Buffett's recording studio is down there and Key West has a frozen slice of key lime pie on a stick that is covered in chocolate and it is TO DIE for.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread