+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooGal View Post
    Keith didn't stay with Paula,because the other roomates didn't want him in the house,and correct me I could be wrong,MTV didn't want him there for liability reasons.
    with Keith's past, the cast or mtv crew didn't want to get into a big ordeal. If keith had abused her or w/e major issues will arise. But last night episode was interesting.

FORT Fan
    Thanks, I remember now that the other roommates did not want him in the house.

The Real World 18 is heading to....

People who live in Detroit have another reason to be depressed today, other than the fact that they live in Detroit. That’s because, despite persistent rumors that The Real World was heading to Detroit, the show is going instead to Denver.

Yes, the 18th season of the show will be The Real World Denver, marking a rare journey to the inside parts of the US for the MTV series. The house will be in the LoDo neighborhood, where an “old B-52 nightclub on Market Street is currently undergoing a transformation,” CBS 4 Denver reports.

In one of those flak-written statements, MTV’s Lois Curren says, according to Zap2it.com, “Denver has absolutely everything we could hope for — diversity, activities, energy and nightlife. We’re sure that the character and spirit of this picturesque city will be endlessly compelling to the seven roommates and audience alike.”

I'm so sick of the whole cast this season, kinda like last season. They fight so much it's hard for me to even try to decide who is right(or wrong).

Yeah I'm definantly bored.

FORT Regular
    I get a major creep factor feeling from Paula's boyfriend. I don't think he's reformed at all. It seems like the classic abuser behavior of being really sweet after the abuse.

I would of been to embarrased to show my face on international TV as an abuser,if I were Keith.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    I get a major creep factor feeling from Paula's boyfriend. I don't think he's reformed at all. It seems like the classic abuser behavior of being really sweet after the abuse.
    And judging from Paula's myspace, they're still together too. One can only hope he's reformed, but that rarely occurs. The typical cycle of an abuser is: 1. Abuse 2. Apologize 3. Promise to Change for good. Repeat cycle.

The way Paula talks about Keith is so disturbing, way too dependent on him. Also the background on her myspace scares me.

http://www.myspace.com/paulawalnuts

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Because the girl loves him more then she lvoes herself. Do not romanticize marrying and having kids with someone who puts you in the hospital, it's how you end up in battered womens shelters.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan
    Was it just me, or did the girl who John is hooking up with in the next episode look like Paula?? My eyes must be deceiving me!!! LOL

+ Reply to Thread