+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL View Post
    Looks like John and Janelle doing a lot of flirting possible hook - up? looks pretty interesting.
    According to TV Guide they actually end up fighting, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    According to TV Guide they actually end up fighting, lol.
    For Real ?? lolol
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fan
    LOL, there has been tension between them for a while. Can't wait for tonight's episode. Hopefully it will be better than last week.

FORT Fan
    John is absolutely gorgeous!! Jenelle is a fool for not wanting to hook up with him, to each his own I guess. He seems like he would really be fun around.

I have got to comment on the whole swimming in the ocean situation. Janelle was out there is a bra that looked to be see through and what looked to be a thong and she was mad because John took her top off!! That is ridiculous. She should have not been swimming out there in her bra and panties with men if she did not want something like that to happen.

I don't think that JOhn meant anything by it. They were all just having fun and it was a harmless prank that got totally blown out of proportion.

I like John better and better with every episode. Jose used to be my man, but he is a little boring for my taste. I really like John's personality and did I mention that he is HOT!!!

No is no.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

I can't put my finger on exactly why, but I find this season to be extremely boorring!!! Also, there's no really good eye-candy like Danny and Kelly from N.O.

Tonight should be interesting. Hurricane hits and the hotel is flooded and a wall collapses according to the preview so at least we get to see some historical footage of the wrath.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL
    No is no.
    Completely agree w/ u. Its inappropriate in any circumstance for someone to take another person's clothes off especially after they expressed their disapproval. Just because she's in her undergarments it doesn't mean she approves anyone to strip her bra off. Personally, I think she acted quite generously with that. Many women I know will feel very violated if they were exposed by someone after refusing to. It is considered sexual harassment to many.

I don't think John meant any harm either and that his own playfulness got in the way, but he was wrong bottom line. He apologized, she accepted it, over with.

FORT Fan
    What did you guys think about last night's episode. I enjoyed it. Why did Keith not stay with Paula? She said that they got to spend 3 hours together and that was all. I don't understand that.

Keith didn't stay with Paula,because the other roomates didn't want him in the house,and correct me I could be wrong,MTV didn't want him there for liability reasons.

+ Reply to Thread