+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

God she is annoying.

FORT Regular
    Svetlana is a very immature young woman. She lives not far from me and so has been all over the local media in the last couple of months for being on the Real World and any quote or thing I have heard from/about her has been pretty ridiculous. She has to be the center of attention and control everything. Her parents have done an awful job raising her.

I can say that last night I was all too happy my dish went out during the episode! (It's been raining in So Cal pretty hard).... she drives me nuts. I want to reach through the tv and smack her! I pray that as she matures in life, that lack of good parenting will turn around for her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Now I know why Janelle and Tyler are so cranky.

FORT Fan
    Did anyone see the show last night? I think that Paula just needs to lose the guy. She needs to get some confidence and realize that she will be just fine on her own. The guy is very controlling.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She should've hung up the minute he showed his true colors, i think it's also another case of her loving him more then she loves herself. She just isn't all there, otherwise the last thing she'd do is try to reconnect with someone who physically harmed her.
    I thought it was hilarious that Jose didn't want anything to do with the other skanky chick whom i sure only agree to go to the house because of the cameras.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Svetlana is just WOW. Either she's spoiled or what, but she sure is hard to deal with, it seems.

However, I just cannot stand Tyler and Janelle. Those two are such bitches.

I just watched last weeks epi and when Paula was on the phone with her loser boyfriend I noticed lots of scabs on her hands/arms. I used to have skinny roommates like that and that was courtesy of cocaine. So I bet we can add that to all her other issues.

Here comes RITA!

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    I just watched last weeks epi and when Paula was on the phone with her loser boyfriend I noticed lots of scabs on her hands/arms. I used to have skinny roommates like that and that was courtesy of cocaine. So I bet we can add that to all her other issues.
    I thought the same thing. I think though that the pharmaceutical speed she takes (diet pills) can create the same issues as illegal speed/cocaine/meth can. Scary. She's very ill and needs some vitamins and minerals asap!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread