+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

If I were Svet I would get rid of BF. He seems to be a ***hole
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fan
    Did anyone see the episode last night. Svetlana's behavior was so childish and immature after she learned that she would not be manager of the tanning salon. Tyler is annoying. The only person that I find interesting is Jose. He seems like a genuine and down to Earth kind of guy.

I feel bad for svetlana because they do seem to gang up on her, though her attitude doesn't help the problem. They need to remember that she's just 19 years old.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The new job does sound boring, but it'll be a good catalyst for hook-ups outside of roommate-on-roommate.

So it looks like Svetlana wants to be the manager, yea right. Sorry, but she's 19, and clearly not as mature as she thinks she is. She claims that she has her own business that she runs, but lets check that......its a family business, so her parents run it. I would like to see what kind of business she runs.

But I think Tyler isn't outta line or anything, and he's not being too judgemental, I mean, he took the heat off Paula at breakfast that one time.

I caught a mini marathon this weekend and watched about 4 episodes in a row. Every night they went out to a bar and got drunk. Are you calling Entertainment Weekly a liar? Because that's just disrespectful to them I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan Gum View Post
    I caught a mini marathon this weekend and watched about 4 episodes in a row. Every night they went out to a bar and got drunk. Are you calling Entertainment Weekly a liar? Because that's just disrespectful to them I think.
    I know they have gone out and partied, but compared to the past few seasons they barely drink/party. It's nice and refreshing to see something other than drunk people fight/hook up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I feel bad for svetlana because they do seem to gang up on her, though her attitude doesn't help the problem. They need to remember that she's just 19 years old.
    I agree with you. I think she should've gotten the manager position, unlikfe Zach she has experience. I think she was ganged up on and robbed.

I'm so sick of Tyler and Janelle. Sick of them and their attitude.
    John, tonight absolutely reversed everything so that Svet would look culpable in changing the decorations. As if paula had no part in it. This is all so stupid.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Svetlana is terrible and demonstrates why she can't be a good manager. I have trouble even believing she was a great manager to begin with considering she worked in her PARENT's company and would have unlimited job security. Not to mention, people would be more willing to listen to her because who would dare offend their boss' daughter?

Not only does she overstep authority, she immediately believes that good communication is impossible. Furthermore, she interrupts people constantly and refuses to listen to their opinions. Crying, pouting your lips, and name calling isn't going to get you anywhere in the corporate world. You not only expose yourself as immature and disposable, but you lose respect from most people.

Being a good manager requires lots of things not simply work experience. On the contrary one can argue that a sufficient education is necessary too which places Svetlana at a disadvantage compared to the rest of her castmembers. This was just a bad episode of the Apprentice, seriously. I felt like I was seeing one of the obviously unqualified, but drama worthy candidates on Apprentice like Maria or Stacy R.

Personally, I'm surprised that Jose did not volunteer to be manager since he has the experience and the maturity.

Svetlana needs to work outside the family business and deal with folks. Her attitude toward her boyriend while she was speaking to one of the roommates speaks volumes. She needs to control, and mold the guy until he is what she wants him to be. HUGE RED FLAG. She things she can mold and change people? BIG MISTAKE. Also she is afraid to be alone/single and not have a guy. The best thing she could do for herself is be on her own for 1 yr. Get her own place and pay her own bills and be responsible for herself and not have a boyfriend. The fact that she could survive on her own would be a great self esteem, self confidence builder and would also open her eyes that she does not have to settle for guys who are abusive and hopefully pick guys more suited to her than what LAME MARTIN sounds like.

The producers need to change the title of this show to The Real World: Pick On Svetlana.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread