+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World: Key West (MTV)

FORT Fogey
    is it me or svetlana and paula are the only interesting character. the rest are simple fillers

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I do not like Tyler or janelle's attitude towards svetlana, they barely know the chick and at this point are acting as if she's related to satan or something. It's one thing to be honest, but he was way out of line and lacked decorum.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I do not like Tyler or janelle's attitude towards svetlana, they barely know the chick and at this point are acting as if she's related to satan or something. It's one thing to be honest, but he was way out of line and lacked decorum.

I totally agree, I don't see anything wrong with Svetlana's personality. And like she said toward the end, she is just getting used to her surroundings and her personality is magnified because of it. I feel sorry for her that Tyler and Janelle are ganging up on her. They are not perfect either, Tyler's personality gets on my nerves more than anyone on the show, so he has no room to rag on Svetlana.

What did you guys think about their new job?

FORT Newbie
    I wanna see Real World Atlanta

they needs to go southeast...texas and florida arent good representatives in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    *sending you Las Vegas, San Diego, and Austin series dvds*

And Miami and Hawaii. The warmer the weather, the stupider the cast.
    I don't remember hardly any clubbing in the first few seasons.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    I totally agree, I don't see anything wrong with Svetlana's personality. And like she said toward the end, she is just getting used to her surroundings and her personality is magnified because of it. I feel sorry for her that Tyler and Janelle are ganging up on her. They are not perfect either, Tyler's personality gets on my nerves more than anyone on the show, so he has no room to rag on Svetlana.

Amen about Tyler's personality... unfortunately I've witnessed gay guys who are so similar to tyler's personality... when I watched the Real World, i just want to reach in and punch Tyler's so-called pretty face. His attitude toward Svetlana is so uncalled-for. Just because Svetlana is concerned about other's well-being doesn't mean it's open-season for her to be ragged on. The way he is toward her is just so... awful. Svetlana was willing to work with others despite the differences yet Tyler insisted that she's making things very difficult to work with... WTF? Tyler need help... He makes Paula so normal now. LOL or maybe it's just an editing... cuz at the end, Tyler and Svet were goofin' around in the bubble bath... I'm at loss. Anyway, the new job to sell tanning booth... Umm... i'm confused... they're in Key West FLA where there's TONS of beaches and LOTS of sun... they could've just lay out there and *boom* get tan easily... unless they're trying to market them to those who get burned easily or just don't want to sit out there to get natural tan (I know it's not healthy if you overdo it... so i guess you could say they're probably trying to sell them as an healthy alternative to dangerous genuine sunbathing) so far, I don't know if I'd keep watching or not... but with NON-stop rerun, it's hard not to ignore it... so whatever. That's my 2-cent.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post

I AGREE SOOO MUCH. LOL.

Seriously, though Tyler (And Janelle) need to shut up. Seems like those two are the only ones having problems with Svet, the rest are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post

I AGREE SOOO MUCH. LOL.

Seriously, though Tyler (And Janelle) need to shut up. Seems like those two are the only ones having problems with Svet, the rest are cool.
    Me too! Svetlana is only 19, and sounds like she hasn't had too much experience with meeting new people. She has a longtime boyfriend (who treats her like a child, according to her) and if the girl is driving a BMW, she has been coddled by her parents. I was impressed by the end of the last show by her ability to admit she had room for growth and constructive criticism. She also doesn't seem to hold grudges, judging by her playful attitude with Tyler by the end of the last episode.

By the same token Tyler also seems willing to admit his need for a more tolerant attitude. I feel for him after watching "Real Gay", a special reunion show with gay reality stars. I forget his name, but the gay guy from the last "Survivor", who was edited to be the villain, said that a lot of his gay friends do come across as "in your face" because they are so often pre-judged BECAUSE they are gay. So they tend to have a "This is who I am, and if you don't like it you can kiss my a#$!" Tyler feels this way and seems a little militant at times, but each time, he apologizes later and tries to look at his roommate's point of view. I respect that a lot.
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    snoppy good points but gays need to stop judging people right out of the bat. They are so judgmental.

I think the new job seems kinda boring.

but I enjoyed last nights episode.

+ Reply to Thread