+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 151 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

Making the Band 3 (MTV)

In Making the Band 3, P. Diddy and his crew--renowned talent managers Johnny Wright and Phil Robinson, choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson and vocal coach Doc Holiday--set out to form an all girl pop group. Following a nation-wide search, 19 girls are chosen to live together in a loft in New York City's Soho, competing for their lifelong dream to become pop stars. Living and auditioning under fierce competition, the girls are judged on their dancing ability, vocal talent, star power and willingness to be part of a group.

With no advance notice of when the dreaded cuts will occur, the girls face an uncertain future and find out that it takes sweat and tears to impress this team of music industry pros. From performing under pressure, to sharing one bedroom, to obsessing about weight, diet and who gets to use the only phone in the house, these girls are put to the ultimate test. Who will survive the cuts? Who is the outcast? Can a band even be made? Only Diddy knows for sure.

Making the Band 3 Premieres March 3rd at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT-MTV

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/makingt...3/series.jhtml

Whatever happened to Dream? I liked them....

I'll probably watch because I have no shame. Thanks AI!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    i can not wait until then. i loved the the other making the band 3.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

MTV had a great commercial promoting this show it was a bunch of chicks (little baby chickens) dancing in a practice studio. They had a little black chick wearing a big diamond cross and speaking with Puff Daddy's voice, it was too cute. I just hope no chicks were harmed in the making of this ad.

PS: To the makers of that lame Dove commercial they ran on Apprentice at the end of the show, this is what a real commercial should look like.

I personally can't wait for this to premiere! I loved the last Making The Band even though it was a train wreck! (of course that is what made it so much fun!).

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Does anyone know what happened to DA Band members? Did any go on to solo careers or what? It looks as if Puff Daddy just left them all hanging.

But on the other hand none of them looked as if they liked each other that much.

I can't wait for this new season!! And it premieres the day after ANTM Cycle 4! Woo hoo! Anyway though, I loved this show last season, even though I didn't like many of the band members or Puffy very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Does anyone know what happened to DA Band members? Did any go on to solo careers or what? It looks as if Puff Daddy just left them all hanging.

But on the other hand none of them looked as if they liked each other that much.
    Puffy disbanded Da Band and supposedly he signed Ness and Babs to Bad Boy in hopes of them becoming a duo. He also signed Chopper to Bad Boy's southern label. The rest of them -- Fred, Sara, and Dylan he pretty much dropped altogether.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata

well he uses them to keep his name out... they never actually become anything.

I heard awhile ago that Sara was going to be in a couple of movies and maybe release a solo album,but it doesn't seem that any of that will happen.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Huh. I haven't heard anything like that about Sara, but I haven't really been listening, so there's that. I pretty much liked her on the show; nice voive, usually cooperative attitude. I hope she is still doing something with her career. Supporting those precious-cute 3 kids!

+ Reply to Thread