+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 151 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

Jason was on the radio, with Wendy Williams, and he brought Patty with him and the way they were talking it sounds like Patty gets cut, and they also mentioned that Patty's mom passed away while she was on the show....and Jason said that the first day he got there the producers took him into the production room and pointed out certain girls for him to pick on, and told him to cause drama in the house b/c the girls were getting along too well(which i believe)....and jason said he really did know Laurie Ann for along time and it was her that set him up w/ the interview w/ Diddy..........he said a couple more things but i can't really remember them now.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    ^ It's funny you should say that, i actually did consider this possibility.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

When are they going to start cutting people? I don't even know half the girls names yet.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Interesting to see that Jason was a bit of a set up. But I am glad he is gone.

Now that the girls are in the 4 groups I was a bit put off that some are giving the others a hard time about the dancing. OK not everyone is a dancer but Laurie Ann had them practicing and they all were improving. Every group out there has to have some dance. So why are some of these girls acting as if they don't know their left foot from their right foot.

Also, this is a golden opportunity to get yourself out there, make connections why screw it up by acting like divas.

Thanks Bobby-Digital for the info. It makes a lot of sense so I'm not surprised, for reality tv. The show was kind of blah before he came and they needed that pick me up. I wonder when they'll start the cuts? I'm ready to see some real competition.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Now that the girls are in the 4 groups I was a bit put off that some are giving the others a hard time about the dancing. OK not everyone is a dancer but Laurie Ann had them practicing and they all were improving. Every group out there has to have some dance. So why are some of these girls acting as if they don't know their left foot from their right foot.
    i mean i think it's good that they want them to know how to dance and do choreography too, cuz theres not many groups out there that dont have some kinda choreography, i just don't get why they want them to make up their own choreography, i don't know one artist/group who does all the choreography by themselves. And then when they do make up their own moves they talk about how bad they are, well i mean really what do they expect, if their not dancers, their def. not gonna be choreographers..lol...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If some of the girls continue to say that they aren't dancers, just like they let go of 5 previous girls, they may as well go too.
    Also, i thought that diddy made too much of a big deal over bringing new girls in, hell he only brought in 2 and one is already bi***ing and she isn't much of a dancer.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Big "yeah that" to the 2 new girls comment. That was a TON of fresh blood. LOL

Jason. Well, if they asked him to cause drama he sure did his job. Wooooo.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I've been meaning to bring up the songs/performances of the girls myself.

I love the song from Kristen's group as well, i like Aubrey's group and their song....

One critique to aubrey though, take off those thigh high's, it makes you look like something you're not...
    I love the songs they came up with! I wish they would come out with them, because I am especially addicted to Aubrey's group. I kinda like Aubrey's style, though I am so much tamer myself. I think she's cute and wears a LOT of make-up, but somehow it works for her. I'm just an Aubrey Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    If some of the girls continue to say that they aren't dancers, just like they let go of 5 previous girls, they may as well go too.
    Also, i thought that diddy made too much of a big deal over bringing new girls in, hell he only brought in 2 and one is already bi***ing and she isn't much of a dancer.
    That girl just needs to go. She's a bi**h and doesn't come through on her promises (to be a good song writer, etc.). :phhht Say bye-bye, Laeticia or whatever your name is! Let's cut the girls that can't dance, can't sing, and don't want to work, kay? I want to see the final five!

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    When are they going to start cutting people? I don't even know half the girls names yet.

I know!It was like 5 episodes ago when they made a cut.Its driving me nuts!

+ Reply to Thread