+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 151 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

yay jason's going home next week. i can't believe he had the nerve to basically tell the girls they were fat. I know that they don't have 6 packs, but it is hard to hear that from a 300 pound man.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    yay jason's going home next week. i can't believe he had the nerve to basically tell the girls they were fat. I know that they don't have 6 packs, but it is hard to hear that from a 300 pound man.
    LOL...exactly and he's like none of them have star potential, but he is a nobody he could barely make it through an interview, let alone be on the comver of magazines....he's wack but i'ma miss the drama..lol

their is still going to be some drama between the girls of course.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    their is still going to be some drama between the girls of course.
    yea i know but it's taking too long, lol, cuz i remember after the first episode when they showed a couple of the girls arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby-Digital
    yea i know but it's taking too long, lol, cuz i remember after the first episode when they showed a couple of the girls arguing.

Yeah, when one of the new girls, the short one says "fake a$$ females"
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

All I have time to say after finishing reading the thread (I have to go watch Idol) I actually found Jason funny and will miss him. I'm sad there aren't better girls on. And what night are the new episodes on? I always catch the marathons on the weekend, but never actually see it when it comes on. (I think I'm like an episode behind...)

I wish i had seen the complete footage of the drama queen acting as if the show was for him and about him. He didn't need to treat the girls like that. Im glad laurie stepped in though it should've been puffy to kick him out. It was his idea that he got hired in the first place and no, im not going to change my mind at all about what i previously said, i still think this dude was ONLY hired to create drama in the house.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I think Jason was there for drama myself, but I actually believe him when he said he's not acting. He does seem like a dramatic egotistical drama queen!

I was shocked that P didn't personally come in to kick his ass out, then again P's ego is such huge he probably thinks Jason isn't worthy for him to come outta his studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I think Jason was there for drama myself, but I actually believe him when he said he's not acting. He does seem like a dramatic egotistical drama queen!
    I believe that too! I have actually met a few people like Jason in my lifetime and I don't think he was acting either. He may have been a little showy,but I really think that's the way he behaves all the time.

As much as I lurve Laurie Ann,I am sure that she knew (and told Puff) about the drama potential,but I don't think any of them knew how out of control things would get.

You have to admire Aubrey for at least having the guts to try to stand up to him even though it was an exercise in futility...

I'm still having trouble telling the girls apart. I just realized tonight that Michelle and Aundrea are two different people!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Has Puff come and seen or talked to the girls? I know he has his Dream Team, but it would make sense for him to pop by once or twice. He was a lot more involved with Da Band.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread