+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Michelle going to school or making the band. You can always go back this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. GET an extension. YOu can drop most classes quite late and not get a grade so your cum is safe. Duh it is right there in the course schedule with the dates. You just will not get your money back. If she waffles any longer she will miss the deadline and fail.
    I was thinking the same thing. I thought most schools allow you to sit out a semester or defer scholarship money up to a year, or some limited time. Granted, if Michelle has waited too long, it's her fault.

I hope Diddy doesn't cut Michelle cuz of the whole school thing, cuz i think he should help her out cuz he helped Dylan from the band out when he was about to go to jail and kept him out on probabtion, so i think if Diddy can work something out for Dylan he should be able to help Michelle and maybe pay for a semester of school for her something..lol..cuz i haven't heard her sing yet but she's one of the best dancers and she looks good too, so i like her..lol

And i dunno why he only brought in two new girls, i think he really needs more than that, i mean the majority of these girls just really aren't that great, i don't think this group is gonna be too successful, but we shall see what he does w/ them.............and did anybody see the teaser for next weeks show, cuz i missed the last few min. of the show, so can some1 tell me what happend?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    At first I thought having Jason the Den Mother would be a good idea, now I am not sure.
    Jason is EXTREMELY irritating. It seems he doesn't quite know his job duties. Critiquing them doesn't seem to be the responsibility of a "den mother". And he has the nerve to be nasty with his remarks.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Jason is an ass. In the preview for next week, they show him bitching at Aundrea because wants to eat a sandwich. There he is, lying on the sofa, looking for all the world like a ghetto Jabba the Hutt. How pathetic. Those who can, do. Those who can't, criticize.

Of all the girls there, I think Aubrey, Franchesca, and Marti stand out as the closest thing to "the total package." Of course, those are the girls they've highlighted on the show. The other girls could all be fabulous, but unless they show it, we'll never know it. Patty is an interesting case. She's clearly very talented, but also has body issues. I keep wondering if she's the one Diddy was talking about when he said "her body is motherf@%ing weird." I wouldn't say weird exactly, but I can't figure her out. She's clearly bigger than the other girls, but she's not sloppy and jiggly. I guess that's what people mean by "thick." She could really kick some ass in the competition if they keep her around long enough for her to get in shape.

I don't like jason and it's obvious he was only brought in for drama. The girls were fine without him. And i would've preffered a woman.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!
    I officially hate that word now no thanks to Jason! He is super annoying and despicable! While I understand P wants someone there to discipline & coach them, Jason is one of those that finds personal joy in degrading others. He sucks. :phhht

Jason annoys me. Aubrey, I think, sings very well and all he says is "I remember." I don't even know what that means. Some constructive criticism. The low-carb diet thing. While I understand that getting healthy is important, it's really inconsiderate to expect the whole house to go on it. As far as I know, this was Jason's idea, and not Puff's. I'm amazed that girl didn't cry when Jason was critiquing her stomach, or maybe she's made out of tougher steel than I am.

I don't see Lavantae making the band. Her voice is nice, but it doesn't fit, and her mentality is that of a solo artist.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Looks like Jason is going to get fired next episode, at last! I had a feeling that was going to happen. P is all about himself and would never allow someone to dominate over him and run the show. Jason completely abused his powers.

The thing about dieting, some of those girls don't even need the darn diet! If you put Beyonce next to many of time, Beyonce is a lot fuller and curvier. What does he want those girls to become? Sticks?

it's way obvious that he was planted there specifically for drama. The trailer they showed last night was almost a minute long i think and it was good. Im glad theyre firing him. so glad. Laurie ann should let him have it. frankly i think he just wanted to be there for the cameras, last night when he asked the girls if they had anything to say, they shouldve spoken loud and clear.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Jason has to go, he annoys the crap out of me. Who the heck does he think he is?

+ Reply to Thread