+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

Jasman has some mad skillz too. Either her or Wanita (she's also good and is so funny in her confessionals!) will make this group, but not both I don't think.

As a recap, they went to Miami and there were no cuts made. Much of the episode was spent on Aundrea and she was breaking down with the critiques of her not being as good as she was last season and "losing her swagger", and Diddy made her believe she was going to be cut, but laughed and said he was just trying to get her on her toes again. He split the girls into groups based on "who they are competing with" and who they are similar to and that kind of turned the fire up a bit competition wise. But yeah, no cuts were made.

FORT Newbie
    I'm really not liking Melissa. After watching MTV. Overdrive again. Melissa just should not be in the group. With her attitude it is a guarntee disaster.

I wonder if Diddy will have both Shannon and Aubrey and Aundrea? Doesnt give much room for anyone else. I mean who else would he get? It will wind up looking like the PussyCat Dolls...

Audrea, Aubrey, Shannon, Taquita and maybe one other member.

Aundrea and Aubrey both should be in the band because they're both great singers and dancers; diddy probably knows that too and was testing Aundrea to make sure he was right last ep, also it gave us a little break from Aubrey.

Shannon though she hasn't been shown much in past eps I feel she has something that could be molded into something good. Taquita I think she'd be a nice touch of flava in the group, I haven't really gave thought for the fifth spot saying diddy has a five girl band. Six would be to much like PCD.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If shannon is that other blond besides Kaui, not impressed by her either, she has nothing on Aubrey, neither does Kaui. So, if diddy had to pick, the choice would be oh so obvious, unless the man has cataracts. Plus, he really should abstain from making comments that should be screened in ones mind.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh yes Aubrey is a lot better than Shannon and Kaui, in fact I don't think Kaui is all that good. If Diddy had to pick between Aubrey, Shannon and Kaui with out a doubt he most likely pick Aubrey.

I wanna see a whole group performance before the band is picked, to see how all the girls look together and sounds, because every time they do it's like clips of their performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kota
    Who said they were like Destiny's Child. If anything they have an advantage due because they have the show. D-Childs didn't have any exposure. And another thing Destiny's The girls do have something that D-Child doesn't have they can dance. D-Child the girls can barly walk in pumps. Knees all bent and everything.
    I really have to disagree with you about DC. They are the only girl group i could think of who dance ONLY with heels on. and they do it great. Beyonce even said she can't dance well with out her heels, since she is so use to it. I don't know what DC your talking about, and many groups failed because they were on t.v: O-TOWN, Eden's crush, Scene 23, Fatty Koo and many more. I think it puts them at a disadvantage because we know so much about them already I guess whoever the group is has to work 10 times harder than the other groups out if they want to make it. If Aubrey is in the group i think they might just pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by MTB123
    I really have to disagree with you about DC. They are the only girl group i could think of who dance ONLY with heels on. and they do it great. Beyonce even said she can't dance well with out her heels, since she is so use to it. I don't know what DC your talking about, and many groups failed because they were on t.v: O-TOWN, Eden's crush, Scene 23, Fatty Koo and many more. I think it puts them at a disadvantage because we know so much about them already I guess whoever the group is has to work 10 times harder than the other groups out if they want to make it. If Aubrey is in the group i think they might just pull it off.
    Don't forget Da Band but you do have a point about tv show bands, all except fatty koo(correct me if wrong) have broken up. Out of all of them O-town was the most known and popular but I haven't heard from any of them in a while. In fact the only person we've heard from is Nicole from Eden's crush who is now apart of another girl band PCD.

With good songs i think that this new band could be something but I still miss Dream

FORT Newbie
    I watch MTB3 loyally every week and the second season is full of talent, however, if Diddy cuts Aundrea I will turn it off and never watch it again. Never. She and Aubrey have got to make it. I'm hoping Dominique too, even though she's got some work to do, she's got the heart. I like her.

FORT Newbie

Send home Melissa,Kelli, Denosh, Kaui, Dawn and Shannon.

I like Aubrey, Aundrea, Dominique, Jasmine, and Toquita. BUT I think this is what he'll do. He'll keep Shannon, Aubrey, Toquita, Jasmine, and either Melissa or Aundrea. He likes Shannon. I don't see all that in her, but I don't matter.

+ Reply to Thread