+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

Yesterday was the first time I'd given P.Diddy's versions of Making The Band a chance, and I think I'm now hooked on yet ANOTHER show *sigh*. I watched the original MTB's with O-Town but blew off MTB2 and now I'm wishing I wouldn't have....these are fun, good silly fun.

As much as I couldn't stand P.Diddy's attitude, the girls really did stink....bad. I just felt really bad for his talent scouts who did do the best they could with the little yuck that they had to pick from and really took a lot of his blows. Hopefully they'll find some better gals in the Atlanta group, heck, even if they don't, watching the shake up is gonna be fun!

I missed the last episode. But i caught a preview for the next episode! what's going on!? The girls were talking about how diddy is going to bring more girls into the group!? they need to step their game up! i know i'd be pissed! However, the girls aren't that talented. I think they just picked Tyra over sympathy. I just hope Patty doesn't leave. She's my favorite one their!!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Maybe the reason so many of Bad Boy Records' artists have failed is because P. Diddy is always looking for something better and not cultivating or supporting the talent he has. If he really has the "Midas touch," as he claims, he should be able to work with the girls he has. I see this group going the way of Da Band, nowhere.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think eventually, he ends up making things about himself. Big ego!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular
    p diddy is horrible! he made his money with his businessman tactics, not his creativity. because he clearly has none!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    Maybe the reason so many of Bad Boy Records' artists have failed is because P. Diddy is always looking for something better and not cultivating or supporting the talent he has. If he really has the "Midas touch," as he claims, he should be able to work with the girls he has. I see this group going the way of Da Band, nowhere.

Was the thinking the same thing. Seems these girls are just not taking things seriously. If this is their so-called dream.. you'd think they would do everything in their power to be on time and be the best they can be.

Usually, these reality TV pop groups fizzle out. Eden's Crush, O-Town, Da Band. They're more known for their antics on the show than their music.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    P diddy very well reads from a cue card.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Finally caught the 2nd episode. A valuable learning experience. The Dream Team, P Diddy's managers who are there to help develop the group. These people are not your pals. They are there to put a group together. I liked the scene where the girl talked to the manager and said dancing is not her thing. Felt sorry for Tyra cause her group did not listen. Leslie. This was the perfect opportunity to develop contacts in the biz and learn from professionals, how to dance to sing better etc... and you blew it. Use the group get rich , travel then start your solo career. That's what Beyonce did. The sheer arrogance of her ego wondering about her solo career. Who had heard of you, no one and you blew it.

Well, a least they are not going to drag this out and cut what 4 or 5 girls.

I still don't think these girls get it that Diddy don't like them even after the Dream Team told them.

Michelle going to school or making the band. You can always go back this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. GET an extension. YOu can drop most classes quite late and not get a grade so your cum is safe. Duh it is right there in the course schedule with the dates. You just will not get your money back. If she waffles any longer she will miss the deadline and fail.

At first I thought having Jason the Den Mother would be a good idea, now I am not sure.

Kristen - you do not rule this house or show.

New girls - was looking forward to seeing new fresh blood until Lavantra opened her big mouth - the disgust coming out of her mouth was a bit too much - wonder how she will react when told she needs to lose weight. She ain't all that.

This show needs to cut another 5 girls and soon.

+ Reply to Thread