+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

I love the commercials for the show! It's so cute. One of them had some drama going on. one of the chick was like "your going to call the person who helped you with your choreography a bitch?" and the other chick said "but i really don't give a shit, it is, what it is" lol. I wonder if this season will be as much drama as Making the Band II

*flashbacks to all the fist fights on Making the band II*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister
    I can't wait for this new season!! And it premieres the day after ANTM Cycle 4! Woo hoo! Anyway though, I loved this show last season, even though I didn't like many of the band members or Puffy very much.

Puffy disbanded Da Band and supposedly he signed Ness and Babs to Bad Boy in hopes of them becoming a duo. He also signed Chopper to Bad Boy's southern label. The rest of them -- Fred, Sara, and Dylan he pretty much dropped altogether.
    What is the name of the Southern Label? Bad Grits?

I haven't heard much from any of the Da Band members, does anyone have updates? I remember my favorite was Fred & Sarah.

MTB II was awesome, they actually aired the fight as opposed to switching the camera to the trees outside with the fighting noise in the background. Who can forget when Ness's darn pants fell off!

I thought today was the third! I was all excited

FORT Regular
    these people dont have much talent this season.

Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    these people dont have much talent this season.
    yup, but the previews look fun

fight, fight, fight

btw, this girl on there named Patty reminds me so much of J-Lo

I only heard a few I liked...I'd have to hear the rest again.

Diddy bugged me this ep. This is the second time he's been unhappy with the talent pool. Maybe he should find some other way to do the auditions.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

First impressions. If you are planning to be an entertainer and plan to appear in videos. Get in shape. I don't particulary like the bare midriff look but if you are going to do it make sure that you look good in that area of your body. I saw ROLLS of fat. When they did head shots of these girls they would look OK, later they would show a full body shot UGH. Patty had a roll, Tyra is just plain thick. Either it is the hair, or the body proportions, or the clothing proportions, or they are just wearing too tight clothes, or a combination of all the above. All these girls need a stylist and a serious makeover.

I did feel sorry for the casting crew. They obviously worked hard and all Diddy could say is there is no talent here and all the girls are ugly. Hey, J Lo is hard to replace.

I watched the show, yesterday and I didn't hear or see much real talent. The s were attractive of course, but none of them could really sing, I agree with Diddy they were just alright, nothing really special. Not one of them stood out to me. But I'll keep watching though!!
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    The show was good, like I expected but those girls were good, but not great. There are way better out there and they need to do another casting call. Too many spansih girls for me.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

+ Reply to Thread