+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think they especially pressured her because if as you say that they're paying, if she drops out, i believe it's way past the time of getting any kind of refund and/or droping out without it besmirching her record.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I can see the *refund* part of it... kind of. I can COMPLETELY understand the graqdes part of it. You'd think that she could talk to her teachers and perhaps take "no credit" for the classes she'd be dropping. If that's not the case, than I wouldn't want her to jeopardize her grade point.

It just seems like such a HUGE possibility she's passing up.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

If Fordham is cuny then i think she had a grace period where she could've opted out of school without it being noted on/ or affecting her record, she should've taken it.
    In my school, they give you up until a few weeks within sept to get a refund as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    If Fordham is cuny then i think she had a grace period where she could've opted out of school without it being noted on/ or affecting her record, she should've taken it.
    In my school, they give you up until a few weeks within sept to get a refund as well.
    That's it. I know, for sure, that Michelle said she was already past the grace/refund period and if she dropped out now- all Fs. I think that she has some type of scholarship where she needs a certain G. P. A. But don't quote me. Sometimes "truths" form in my head.

I agree that if there was some way for Michelle to take a year off,she should have.

She may not have been the best singer,but she could dance her little butt off...even Laurie Ann said she was an incredible dancer.

I think Puffy likes the fact that Lavantae is there. He handpicked her during the Atlanta auditions and he probably appreciates the fact that she's bringing drama to the house. I think she will stay for awhile unless she physically touches someone.

She has way too much attitude for her own good though,and unless there is something we haven't seen,I don't know how she could have suck a dislike for her group.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

What i don't get is the expectation of these folks for these girls to come accross as pro's, they're not! They're friggin amateurs but some how they expect these girls to pull of christina aguilera type performances. It's so stupid.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I agree that if there was some way for Michelle to take a year off,she should have.

She may not have been the best singer,but she could dance her little butt off...even Laurie Ann said she was an incredible dancer.

I think Puffy likes the fact that Lavantae is there. He handpicked her during the Atlanta auditions and he probably appreciates the fact that she's bringing drama to the house. I think she will stay for awhile unless she physically touches someone.

She has way too much attitude for her own good though,and unless there is something we haven't seen,I don't know how she could have suck a dislike for her group.
    I hope that if Puffy liking Lavantae being such a drama queen is true, he comes to his senses. What led to a lot of the lack of success with Da' Band, I thought, was how the guys would be more willing to fight than to work on their rapping or singing. I hope we won't have that happen this year! Lavantae seems like another girl that wants to be featured on her own, since she obviously can't work with others. :nono Next! I hope Puffy takes note of Aubrey taking charge and being a leader. She really stands out to me. Plus, she has the choreography skills a group needs!

ETA: I found an article about Aubrey from her former university, and there was this pic. I thought it was cute!

Last edited by Erin_go_bragh; 04-17-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Well, Michelle was on Fame, and I guess MTB is her second go around. I'm sure if another show popped up, she'd be selected given that she was selected twice. I applaud her for going back to school, especially since we know Diddy hasn't had success with these reality TV bands. If Michelle's driven, another year or two to complete school won't hurt her chances.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Here's the link to the news article about Aubrey, if anyone is interested!

The Michelle that quit the band for school is Michelle Livigne from Boca Raton, FL. Michelle indeed was part of Fame, another reality television show a couple of years ago. She was her class president two years in a row. Michelle even missed her prom to take part in the show, Fame, but "feels it was worth the sacrifice." Her high school held a "Michelleabration" to celebrate her being on Fame. The interesting thing is that Johny Wright, the talent manager, was one of the judges of Fame. In 2002, Michelle was named the Dancer of the Year at DanceAmerica. I'm not sure if the Homecoming pics are of her, but I think so. :sigh: I miss Michelle! She would have been perfect with Aubrey. I don't blame her for getting her education, though. And about GPA, if she would have quit school, it would have been very low. And future employers would look at her GPA and be deterred, since she wouldn't have any prior employment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread