+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1501

Thread: Making the Band 3 (MTV)

For those wondering about nes and babs, they were in the nasty girl video along with other artists.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawaj View Post
    Poor Cheri Denis...Didn't some of the other girls write the "Let's Go" song? I don't really remember...

I hate the "S.H.E." song. Touchin' My Body isn't that great either, but when they sang on TRL you can tell their harmony improved and they sound a lot better. I really liked the song they were recording on the finale. But Dom and Kelli owned it though!

I can honestly watch the finale over and over. Best. Finalists. Ever.
    Except Melissa. "Looker vibe"? Eh.

I LOVE "Let's Go"!!! Aundrea came up with the hook, and Aubrey and Malika wrote the rest (I think it was mainly Aubrey though). Of all the songs they featured during the two seasons, it's my favorite!!! I really hope that they will use it. But given that Malika participated in writing the song, I don't know how that's going to work out. People can get nasty about getting credits.

I hate "S.H.E" too. I really don't like "Touching My Body" either. They sound so cheasy and desparate.

By the way, the commercial for the former O-Town boy is sad. Just sad. Got on a reality TV show, made a boy band, then flop. Floppity flop. Now a desparate attempt to come back. I feel bad for him . . .

I hope this group will follow a different path. I really think that Aubrey (and maybe Aundrea) is good enough to be solo. It would be really sad if they couldn't showcase their talent because of the label of reality show girl band. I pains me just to imagine a come-back reality show for Aubrey . . .

YaY!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to their first single and album, I'm glad to hear that they are improving and hopfully we'll see a whole live performance. I could see Aubrey going solo but she has to work on her vocals, she kind of weak during live performances but I rather all the girls stay as a group.

Someway, somehow i can see this group disbanding as well. I don't think they'll last. But i wish them the best.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    By the way, the commercial for the former O-Town boy is sad. Just sad. Got on a reality TV show, made a boy band, then flop. Floppity flop. Now a desparate attempt to come back. I feel bad for him . . .

I hope this group will follow a different path. I really think that Aubrey (and maybe Aundrea) is good enough to be solo. It would be really sad if they couldn't showcase their talent because of the label of reality show girl band. I pains me just to imagine a come-back reality show for Aubrey . . .
    Gotta admit, I felt bad for him. I also read part of his bio on MTV. He's living at his mom's home, his girlfriend is pregnant, and he's using the last bit of his earnings from O-Town. To be quite honest though, Ashley was probably the best looking of the bunch. He was also taking acting classes while in O-Town, I'm surprised he didn't land himself a job elsewhere in the entertainment industry. Who knows, maybe this will give him some boosts.

I think if this band fails, Aubrey wouldn't back off so easily. She'd probably continue to look for a deal at another record label.

I just don't think Diddy can promote well, he hasn't proven himself to be very good at pushing his arist out more, I have yet to even hear/see Cheri Dennis besides making the band show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Gotta admit, I felt bad for him. I also read part of his bio on MTV. He's living at his mom's home, his girlfriend is pregnant, and he's using the last bit of his earnings from O-Town. To be quite honest though, Ashley was probably the best looking of the bunch. He was also taking acting classes while in O-Town, I'm surprised he didn't land himself a job elsewhere in the entertainment industry. Who knows, maybe this will give him some boosts.

I think if this band fails, Aubrey wouldn't back off so easily. She'd probably continue to look for a deal at another record label.

I didn't think the story could get any sadder...but it did. Now I can't even laugh at him because it's so sad.

But anyway, I think the consensus is that Aubrey is a star, according to Diddy, Johnny, etc. etc., and fans. There aren't many people who have "it" and she does. So no matter what happens to the band, I really think that Aubrey will stay in the limelight (in a good way, not like a come-back reality show kind of way).

I don't have faith in Diddy either. A year back Diddy came out with compilation albums of Bad Boy's acts promoting them, while all really promoting himself. Its been a repeated problem with all labels that have singers/rappers themselves as CEO. Diddy will look out for his own career without caring to nurture those of others. I can see this group breaking up because Diddy wants Aubrey to go solo. She does crave spotlight you can tell, but I do feel a sense of loyalty in her. Just my 2 cents.

Shannon has no chemistry with the girls whatsoever. What I don't get is if Johnny really wanted her to be a star, he could've signed her as a soloist. I've warmed up to Dawn but Shannon remains a no-no in my book. Her sit down with Lori Anne, Diddy, Johnny, and Doc stands in my mind as one of the worst vocal performances since...I can't remember one that sounded so horrific.

EDIT: As for Ashley Angel, MTV is known for revitalizing or even starting careers. Jessica Simpson, The Osbournes, and even some Real Worlders owe their careers to the network.

Ohnotheydidnt website has pics of the TRL appearance. I loves me some Aundrea, but why o why is she wearing the same white t-shirt and beige linen vest from the bsb concert?! She knows we all seen her in it!

+ Reply to Thread