+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

It was annoying to hear him talk about jesus so much. like when he said he was going to sacrifice himself like jesus did and blah blah blah. I don't have anything against him, but im glad he's gone. now maybe the good guys will start winning. I know he won the heat for mission 2, but out of everyone on the good guys, he's out of shape the most.

The good guys were so close to winning, I felt so bad for jodi

Anyways, next episode looks good!! the Tonya vs Robin & Beth drama unfolds, and robin calls tonya out on being a whore, and tonya throws beths clothes in the water!! I can't wait!! LOL

SPOILERS:: *HIGHLIGHT*

Click to see Spoiler:
    Robin and Tina are nominated to go into the inferno, Robin will loose, unfortunatly.

One thing I didn't understand is................if the good guys won a lot of their heats, how did the bad guys win??? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    I'm really glad he's gone.. I'm sorry, I have little patience for anyone who goes on a reality show for the sheer purpose of "glorifying god".. God is not an excuse for being an idiot

I didn't like the comment of jon and julie together, something along the lines of, "other are here to party and fight, while we're hear to spread the message of christ, blah, blah, blah" :rolleyes

They're there to win freakin $$$$!!! You're vacationing in Mexico, live a little!!

sorry, jon, you were the weak link in your group anyways.

I wasn't offended by Jon as much, but Julie was absolutely pathetic. Julie condemned everyone for not having any morals or values and not sacrificing themselves. Sheesh, lets not forget that in Inferno 1 she kept refusing to go into the damn inferno the whole time.

Tina was so lame. She was rubbing it in their face about her lame victory that came only after Jodi tipped over her juice, refilled it and then realized she needed to get more grapefruits. Yeah, what a victory Tina, otherwise you would've lost.

Wasn't he off first with Beth during Battle of the Seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Julie condemned everyone for not having any morals or values and not sacrificing themselves. Sheesh, lets not forget that in Inferno 1 she kept refusing to go into the damn inferno the whole time.
    That's what I was thinking too!! Julie has always had a knack for drama.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Wasn't he off first with Beth during Battle of the Seasons?
    That's what I'm saying. He never lasts too long. Although, if I remember correctly, a while back when they did the first All-Star challenge he was in it with Eric from New York, Cynthia from Miami, Rachael from San Francisco and Sean from Boston.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007

I didn't like the comment of jon and julie together, something along the lines of, "other are here to party and fight, while we're hear to spread the message of christ, blah, blah, blah" :rolleyes

They're there to win freakin $$$$!!! You're vacationing in Mexico, live a little!!

sorry, jon, you were the weak link in your group anyways.

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. Julie is too much a drama queen. With all that crying... I'm hoping she's goes next.... then they can be together.

Speaking of DRAMA-- Beth and Julie acted as if Jon was dying when he lost! All of their crying and sobbing, it was a little over the top....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PPerez
    That's what I'm saying. He never lasts too long. Although, if I remember correctly, a while back when they did the first All-Star challenge he was in it with Eric from New York, Cynthia from Miami, Rachael from San Francisco and Sean from Boston.
    To be fair to Jon, his "team"'s ouster from Battle of the Seasons was due to Norman's campaign against Beth (I don't blame him, there haven't been many redeeming qualities presented in her favor) and Jon had to go too, just like Lindsey, who everyone adored, had to go because they wanted rid of Steven, who everyone detested. Definitely a drawback of that season, you rose or fell with a partner, not solely on your own merit.

+ Reply to Thread