+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

I still can't believe Julie is on the Good team. I'm not a fan of the blond hair either.

Jon is def a weak link. I just don't see Dan beating the Miz in any Inferno event.... unless it's singing Madonna songs.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    I'm not a fan of the blond hair either.
    What hair color did Julie have on RW New Orleans?

It was a dirty blond/ brown on RW, then she had it a darker brown for the last challenge she was on, and now it's that platinum blond and IMO looks horrible! Does anyone have the scoop on her hubby?

I was looking forward to this show but the episode on Monday night wasn't very good. Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I was looking forward to this show but the episode on Monday night wasn't very good. Is it just me?
    I thought it was ok. I love the cast, Alot of my favorites are on it. They make it seem like this is going to be the best challenge. But i have my doubts. I wish Coral and Katie were on this It would have been so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I liked it more than the last couple of challenges, but I have much lower expectations coming in to this one.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Someone asked earlier if Veronica and Katie had patched things up... I have the answer to that! They buried the hatchet before the Original Inferno's reunion and then said on the reunion that they didn't like each other, but that they can tolerate each other now. They got along fine on BOTSEXES 2 so there's no bad blood there anymore.

Anyway, the promos gave away the next episode! :phhht
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Newbie
    I can't wait to see what the Inferno challenge is gonna be. As long as there are no vomiting cookies and milk everywhere it should be fun to watch.
    Peace, Love, and Harmony.

Ok, does Jon EVER stay longer than one episode on these challenges?? Man, I would just stop going if that was going to be the case. It would have been nice to see a nice person play the game. But then again, these people get pretty rowdy right away so maybe his leaving was a good thing.

I'm really glad he's gone.. I'm sorry, I have little patience for anyone who goes on a reality show for the sheer purpose of "glorifying god".. God is not an excuse for being an idiot
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread