+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

any word on MTV fantasy challenge? i guess it'll need to be set up by tonight. any interest?

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    Already a new one?!

Anyone hear about the new challenge titled: Old School vs. New Shool? They mentioned it in Blair's show and Coral and Mark are supposed to be in the cast... not again Coral.

Sorry if this has been mentioned here before

I guess they like to bring back the controversial folks for the audience although some of us get tired of seeing them in this career choice of theirs, i.e. Veronica, Mike (the Miz), Tonya...just to name a few!

I like seeing Darrell, he is so fine and looking at CT's body doesn't hurt either! I like Rachel, she's strong and always seem to get kicked off too early for some petty reason.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I can't believe all you guys don't like Coral. I love her. The challenge isn't going to be the same without her.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    The reason Rachel goes home every time is because she's a bitch and most people hate her. I used to like her (during BOTSEXES 1 because I felt she and Veronica were screwed over) but during BOTSEXES 2, she just pissed me off and I hope she gets her ass kicked in the Inferno this time around.

Why is Dan a bad ass and why is Julie a "good guy"? Dan's comment about how we probably won't win against the Miz was funny: "... but if it's singing Madonna songs then I'll be great at it!" That ceremony with them putting their figures in the little Inferno was so stupid. Otherwise, I enjoyed the premiere. I think this season ought to be a good one.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

No fan of Rachel either, except, I NEVER liked her. She always seemed very arrogant, cocky, and self centered.....plus, I think she's overrated in athletic abilities and looks. Sure she can occasionally pull some great performances, but not nearly as good as the likes of Ellen, Emily, and Ruthie.

However, I will say that she had the most difficult time last night for all females. Carrying CT is NOT an easy task, not that Darrell is significantly easier, but CT is huger and heavier.

@ Beth S, she touched water and practically gave up! I actually felt bad for Tonya, she got paired with one of the most useless competitor, that's also much heavier than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    .....plus, I think she's overrated in athletic abilities and looks. Sure she can occasionally pull some great performances, but not nearly as good as the likes of Ellen, Emily, and Ruthie.

She might be overrated but she leaves so early it's hard to tell. I think the women on the show judge differently, based on personality more than skill...we'll see how she does.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

After watching the first episode, I was actually surprised Derrick lasted that long in the military challenge. I expected him to go down a lot sooner then the Miz. Although Miz lost that, I expect him to beat Dan with relative ease.

Go Good Guys.

FORT Newbie
    i agree with you torpedo all the way go good guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially jodi and jamie i hope they are in the finals for the good guys!!!!!!
    Rooting for on hells kitchen Elsie
    On IWTBAH JACKAAY
    On Bb6 SARAH ERIC AND APRIL

I MISS ON HELLS KITCHEN ANDREW
    ON IWTBAH ANN

I missed the first episode on Monday night, but i caught a rerun Wednesday night. I liked the first episode, I wish it had been an hour. I'm so pleased with the cast. Robin is like my all time favorite. CT is my all time favorite guy, and Jamie, Shavonda, and Jodi are awesome too, i was so glad they did the challenge. I love the house! and the inferno, it's so spooky, but it's much better then the old one, IMO. I wish the good guys one the first mission, I like Mike and Landon, alot more then Abram and Derrick. but oh well, I hope the good guys start winning! They do have a strong team if you think about it.

Robin-- strongest girl, IMO
    Brad-- one of the strongest guys
    Darrell-- one of the strongest guys too
    Mike-- he's made it to the end on all the challenges except BOTS2, so he's def. strong.
    Landon-- I think he's going to do really well
    Jon-- ehh, weak link , IMO
    Jodi-- definetly a tough chick
    Jamie-- shes in good shape, i think she'll do really well
    Shavonda- she has alot of fears, so i don't know, I hope she kicks ass though.
    Julie-- shes an average player, IMO..

can't wait for the next episode!! Highlight for spoilers!!:::

Well, Mike and Dan are nominated to go into the inferno. But, Mike wins the lifesheild in the next mission, so he send in Jon, Jon loses to Dan, and The good guys lose Jon, which i think will be an advantage to them!

+ Reply to Thread