+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    They also showed the fight between Katie and Veronica, nothing we DIDN'T see on TV
    Well, there was one part where they showed Miz taking her back into the steam room or whatever and Veronica was going back there and Miz was telling her to leave Katie alone (or something like that). It was pretty much a blink and miss it moment. Veronica and Rachel's confessional together about Sarah and Theo pissed me off.

Oh, and they showed some clips of Challenge of 2000 but didn't say anything about it (they showed Veronica bungee jumping and Amaya clotheslining her... HE... oh and Dan and Yes kissing when they were in drag).
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

omg! is yes gay? or bi?

Hey, just watched the "Aftershow" (considering there hasn't been a show I find this interesting) on MTV.com and there was a bit of a leak of the next challenge, apparently, they are already filming it and all that good stuff.... But if you don't want to know about it too far ahead (you know, before this challenge even starts)
    Click to see Spoiler:

its apparently going to be the battle of old school vs new school... Coral and Mark already said they are on the same team on the show...

The aftershow was actually remotely interesting, just too bad it has to be on mtv.com, but I suppose its good that I can go watch it whenever I get time..

Saw the Uncensored thingy, and it wasn't even that good anyway, just fun to relieve Katie and Veronica's shouting match, and once more speechless at Julie going psycho on veronica in that one mission, which shows me Julie deserves to get her bleached-haired skinny ass thrown in a nuthouse.

No idea how Julie got in the good guys team, nor does it even make a difference anyway, I don't like her and I dislike the huge mayority of competitors in this season (particularly Abe, Julie, Tonya, Rachel, Veronica, Landon and Shavonda), but at least there's a few ones I really like (Brad, Robin, Mike, Tina), and one of my favorite RW girls ever, Jamie, so I'll be rooting for them. Lowest point, though? No Coral and no Ibis. I love Coral, she's always been tough, entertaining, and spews out the greatest one-liners, and I idolize Ibis, I just can't help it, I'm in love.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    The premiere is this Monday, folks! The bad news though is that it'll only be a half an hour which sucks majorly. I guess MTV wants to stretch out the season so it'll still be airing in the summer. Oh, and some good news about Road Rules is that Nick (X-treme) was on the Fishbowl the other day and said MTV might consider bringing it back, but it'll have to be like it was in the olden days which I'd love it if they did. No more vote-offs please!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I'm loving all you coral haters!! I'm so unbelievably happy she is FINALLY. NOT. ON. A. SHOW.

Jay is my hero
    IS it just me?
    I watched the Uncensored show, and they showed previews for the new season...very fishy.
    It was almost like the crew was promoting the show, and acting. Miz kept preaching about how it's so great and this is the best challenge ever (after the dissapointment and dullness of BOTS2) and Tonya said "grab some popcorn..pitcher...it's great..". Veronica echoed the same as well. To me, somethin' might be up...

FORT Newbie
    I really hope Jaime does well. She is such a tiny little person that it would be great if she outlasts some of those huge muscle men like Mike, Karamo, or CT.

Just wondering, am I the only one here that hopes Karamo gets his ass kicked?
    Peace, Love, and Harmony.

they promote it and say things like that for the specific purpose of getting airtime... I mean, besides the obvious that they get more airtime, promoting the show means people actually watch the show.. there are just lots of reasons to do those kind of plugs freely

Do Katie and Veronica get along now? I know they patched things up; but have they stated up again?

+ Reply to Thread