+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I miss Ayanna! She needs to come back and give her uniform speech! And Katie said on The Fishbowl (two weeks ago, I didn't see it, but I read it from various different sites) that Coral didn't do this challenge because she WAS NOT asked. I find that hard to believe but then again why wouldn't Coral do a challenge? The only reason why she didn't do Battle of the Sexes 1 was because she had just been on the winning team on Battle of the Seasons and back then they didn't let you be on a challenge right after you had won (for instance... Why else wouldn't Veronica have been on Extreme Challenge 2001?). Coral just made up those reasons at the reunion because she didn't want to admit that she hadn't been asked. So technically those rumors about Veronica and Coral not being asked were partially true since Coral wasn't asked. Katie said she wasn't asked either which I'm kind of surprised about. This challenge will be different without Coral or Katie. I'll miss Katie, but I won't miss Coral.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I don't believe anything Coral has to say anymore. She's just an idiotic bitch that thrives on picking on defenseless victims. Rather than arguing with her someone should just punch her in the face for once even if it means going home, but too bad many of these contestants depend on these challenges for income so they won't risk their paycheck. :phhht

I wish Whore-onica would get a life and stop coming on this show. Enough of her collagen lips already.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I wish they hadn't canceled Road Rules or I'd apply (I applied for the last one), then I'd go on a challenge, and punch Coral in the face. As for Veronica, I like her... I always have (well though in Inferno I wasn't big on her behavior) but I do think she needs to go get a job or go get married or something. She just needs to stop doing these challenges. Someone just as bad as her is Abram. He's done every challenge since his season aired. At least Veronica didn't do one (but then again that was when you couldn't do the one directly after if you had won and Veronica had won Challenge of 2000).

Don't forget about the Uncensored special tomorrow! According to TV Guide, it's a look at unseen footage of past challenges (probably Gauntlet, Inferno Uno, and BOTSEXES 2) and also a sneak peek at INFERNO 2!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Jamie Chung

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Beth S. must be pushing 40 by now.
    Julie looks terrible with blonde hair!
    i think julie is great looking blonde
    yall jelse
    american dreams, american idol amazing race survivor apprentice OC rr/rw inferno
    go mikalah and jessica, amber and rob, and
    julie and jamie
    i hate fantasia

Did you guys see the RW/RR uncensored show??

I caught a re run from earlier. I was actually surprised by how far they went back. I thought they would just show the gauntlet, inferno 1, and bots2. They went all the way back to the extreme challenge, and how they were going to have a mission called "The Human Catapult" But it wasn't safe so producers didn't use it. Then they showed on BOTSeasons, how during the Hurricane, they had some party I think mike called it a "toga party" or something?? Well that was kinda strange, I never seen that challenge.

Then for BOTSexes 1, they showed us the whole incident with Dave and Puck, and how everyone was going to walk off if puck got kicked off. They showed that during the opening (when they do the tug-of-war) David goes right up to Puck and spits right in his "grill" fortunatley, for Puck he had sun glasses on so non of it touched his eyes, but if he didn't have those sunglasses, the spit would have went right in his eyeball..

For the gauntlet, they show that Theo and Sarah had something going on! I never thought of them being "close" I always saw them with each other, like going for walks, and playing cross word puzzles. It seemed like Theo didn't want ANYONE to know, LOL. Then they show the three-some between Abe, Veronica, and Rachel.

For the Inferno, they show the "grope the rope" mission, when Julie tried to kill Veronica. They were up there for HOURS! Julie was going crazy, they make it seem like it wasn't that long but it was.. I loved the quotes:

"you wanna punch me? punch me" - veronica
    "i wasn't trying to kill you baby, i just wanted--" - Julie
    "shut the **** up" - veronica
    "if i wanted to kill veronica, i'd take a knife and stab her in the heart" - Julie

They also showed the fight between Katie and Veronica, nothing we DIDN'T see on TV

They didn't show anything on the BOTS2, or maybe they did but i just missed it??

They show some clips from the inferno 2, like the robin vs Tina inferno. and Tanya throwing Beth's clothes in the pool, and then beth says:
    "your gonna die, if any or my stuff gets ruined"
    Then a clip of Tonya and beth on a bed, and veronica standing saying:
    "why do u guys bring situations up and not tell the names" <~ something along those lines.
    Then Mike talks about how this is the best challenge hes ever been on.

Oh yeah, and I saw Yes, kissing another guy!! can someone please tell me what that was about?

thanks.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-22-2005 at 12:25 AM. Reason: language

I found it interesting, Beth might actually last a while.. unless she really pisses Tonya off real quick.. Lol.. Usually they use her as a Scapegoat to vote off first or second.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    For the Inferno, they show the "grope the rope" mission, when Julie tried to kill Veronica. They were up there for HOURS!
    Actually Veronica said it was about an hour.

The uncensored was alright, but nothing new. I've already read from various cast member's site about the David E spitting on Puck, Ayanna, and Beth too. Then I also remember reading about Sarah + Theo somewhere. I believe rumors circulated all over the place about it, so it didn't shock me.

Still it was refreshing to watch, especially those old clips, makes me really miss the old castmembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Actually Veronica said it was about an hour.
    of course, I was exaggerating

+ Reply to Thread