+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

Has anybody seen the recent commercials? they show actual FOOTAGE. If you missed it, I'll fill you in on what happened..

Tina says in a confessional "It's going to be a blood bath"

Robin calls Tonya a dirty whore.

Tonya throws Beths clothes in the pool.

Beth says "your gonna die"

Beth is telling someone that she is going to throw every mission because she likes the other team more.

The guys are wrestling

Mike says this is the best challenge that hes ever been on, and is thankful that they casted him.

Did i miss anything??
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-22-2005 at 01:26 AM. Reason: language

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    The After Show is up at MTV.com, but I have yet to watch it. According to Tubescan though, fights are shown between:
    Tonya VS. Veronica
    Tonya VS. Beth
    Tonya VS. Robin
    Derrick VS. Miz
    Derrick VS. Someone on the street

I know a lot of us judge these challenges too quickly saying that they'll be awesome and then once it does air, everyone thinks it's boring, but I'm usually open-minded about the challenges. I haven't HATED any challenge.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    Mike says this is the best challenge that hes ever been on, and is thankful that they casted him.
    i saw that and just went :rolleyes, he says that about every single challenge that he's on! Hard to believe there was a time when Miz wasn't on a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    The After Show is up at MTV.com, but I have yet to watch it. According to Tubescan though, fights are shown between:
    Tonya VS. Veronica
    Tonya VS. Beth
    Tonya VS. Robin
    Derrick VS. Miz
    Derrick VS. Someone on the street
    The person that Derrick is fighting is Landon, Derrick got up and his side of his face was spliced open, blood dripping down, if u look closley when Landon gets up he has blood on his back, that could be from 1 or 2 things.
    1. When Derrick spered him into the van he cut his back
    2. the blood dripped off derricks face and onto his back
    too much talk about blood.

Also another fight is

CT vs. Dan

CT spits in Dan's face

and..

Veronica vs. Beth

wow! lot's of drama!!

I know a lot of us judge these challenges too quickly saying that they'll be awesome and then once it does air, everyone thinks it's boring, but I'm usually open-minded about the challenges. I haven't HATED any challenge.
    same here! LOL

mm'kay, I just watched the after show again, and here is some footage they show, incase your computer won't work or something...

HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Tina says: this inferno, is the craziest thing i've ever seen

one of the missions involves them jumping out of a helicopter, and have to land in rings (just like Xtreme)

theres an inferno with Robin vs. Tina, and they are atatched to a harnest, and they have to pull something

another clip shows another mission and jodi is on those high stolts (SP?) and she has to retrieve something and run back to her team, but falls

Another mission is like a wheel barrel race on the beach. i don't know why but i think thats part of the final mission.

tonya is saying to someone under there covers:
    tonya: because feelings are hurt
    It looks like Beth, this is prolly when Tonya says ..
    "I've been procieved as a slut and none of this would have happened unless u kept ur mouth shut"

Tonya is putting clothes in the pool.. most likely Beths

Darell is holding derrick back, derrick seems to be trying to hit mike or something.

robin is eating at a table and tonya is sitting there too
    robin: to prove the point that your a whore!
    tonya: im a whore because i hooked up with a single man??

beth is yelling to her team:
    "I'm gunna **** you guys up" *talking about throwing the missions*

*everyone is standing outside watching derrick and landon fight*
    landon shoves derrick to the ground, derrick shoves landon into the front of the van
    derrick gets up with a bloddy ear.
    landon has blood on his back

*ehh, watchin it over, im not 100% sure if that's landon*

*during a mission, or after a mission..
    derrick: u dont care about the team, dan
    CT: your the one thats complainging, your the one thats crying *talking to dan*
    *CT gets in dans face and spits in his face ahah*

Veronica and tonya are standing infront of eachother..
    tonya: walk away!
    veronica: i'm not going to walk away from you!!

*veronica is yelling at Beth while she's in bed*
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-20-2005 at 01:18 PM.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Usually when they show like two dudes wrestling I don't think it's an actual fight because IIRC before the Inferno 1 they showed Miz and Abram wrestling and it turned out to be just them playing around. The boys usually don't cause drama but if this Derrick and (possibly) Landon fight is true then I hope Landon kicks Derrick's ass! Also, looks like my girl Veronica's returning to her bitchy self again since she got pretty much no airtime on BOTSEXES 2, but I kind of liked it how she kept to herself and didn't bitch so much.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Usually when they show like two dudes wrestling I don't think it's an actual fight because IIRC before the Inferno 1 they showed Miz and Abram wrestling and it turned out to be just them playing around. The boys usually don't cause drama but if this Derrick and (possibly) Landon fight is true then I hope Landon kicks Derrick's ass! Also, looks like my girl Veronica's returning to her bitchy self again since she got pretty much no airtime on BOTSEXES 2, but I kind of liked it how she kept to herself and didn't bitch so much.
    That's what I thought too. But why was Darell holding Derrick back, and I see Jodi trying to stop it too. It must have been more then just a playful wrestling match.

Jay is my hero
    i miss sarah....

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    i miss angela....

hahahaha

Actually I think they were joking around when they were wrestling. I watched the clips some more, and it seems in a joking manner.

+ Reply to Thread