+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

FORT Fan
    While I agree Tonya and Veronica are bad... I wouldn't label them as bad asses. They've already gotten swollen heads, no reason to add to it.
    I was to see them go first and second.

well, the cast teams were voted by the people on MTV.com.. so... I don't know.. but they did it somehow.. lol

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Were half of these people even on the voting page? I don't remember seeing Rachel there. Oh, and MTV has a new commercial out that's like a comic book type. It shows the "Naughty" team (I saw Veronica) and then the "Nice" team (I saw Miz and Landon) and then says to catch the premiere on March 7th, yet they didn't mention the pre-show which will likely be on February 28th (unless the premiere is the pre-show).
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Popcorn head and Vonda should be on Team Annoying.

They're the main reason why I stopped watching RW: Philly.

Seriously, I can't believe Veronica keeps doing these missions.

FORT Regular
    they need to stop recycling the same people. Don't they have jobs?

why did this turn into the good guys vs the bad asses instead of the more simple (and smoother sounding) naughty vs nice?

did they just want a reason for Ass to be in there somewhere?

Veronica's job is a professional challenge whore, same goes to Rachel, Tonya, Miz, Coral, and a few other camera hogs. I really wish BMP would got survivor on them and instead of giving them nice hotels and resorts to live at, make them sleep on dirt.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I would love to see a future "Survivor"-like RW/RR Challenge. That'd be hysterical, I think. As for this challenge, TV Guide has listed that on February 28th there will be something called: "RW/RR Challenge Uncensored" so either this is the preview show with people commenting on it and we see some clips or that they're going back to past seasons and remember some of the greatest moments. I bet it's an Inferno 2 Preview Show and we'll see more unseen clips from BOTSEXES 2, but I'd like to see clips from Challenge of 2000, BOTSEASONS, and BOTSEXES 1 since I hardly remember those challenges. I bet if they do that we'll only see Gauntlet, Inferno, and BOTSEXES 2 (maybe BOTSEXES 1 if we're lucky).
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Well I just saw a commercial for it on mtv for the first time. It looks like it's gonna be great, hopefully anyways. From what I've seen in BotS2, Johnny was a great host. Who is better in people's opinions: Johnny or Dave?

Veronica needs a life. It's so pathetic every time they shoot a season-she's there with her big head. Get a life Whore-onica!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread