+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

the miz

toby, that was so funny! I never realized that but the Miz always says how its the best challenge he has ever been on before each challenge. It has become his catchphrase!

Didn't Veronica and Rachel already hook up on the Gauntlet? They had a 3some with Abe.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Didn't Veronica and Rachel already hook up on the Gauntlet? They had a 3some with Abe.
    According to Trishelle (Trashelle as I call her) on The Fishbowl, Veronica and Rachel had fooled around a lot (without Abram) during The Gauntlet. Now since it's coming from Trashelle, I'm not necessarily going to believe it, but it wouldn't surprise me. They seem very close.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    The real star of the show is... TINA! She is so loud and intense, I love her!
    Ich liebe dich!

FORT Fan
    Tina by far is my favorite. Not only is she out spoken but she a great competitor. I love her fire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams
    Tina by far is my favorite. Not only is she out spoken but she a great competitor. I love her fire!!!
    I've liked Tina since I first saw her. She's got a lot of fire and she does play hard.

Tina makes the show worth watching.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    The weird thing about Tina though, is that on South Pacific (her Road Rules season) she was considered one of the weaker players on the team (well, she wasn't THE weakest- Donell got that honor) and now she's like a really strong team player. I don't get it. I guess maybe because she was so close to winning on BOTSEXES 2, and she got cut right before the final mission so she wants to make sure that she makes it to the end this time and wins. I do like Tina though.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Tonights episode looks interesting. Karamo is afraid to go into the "cold water" LOL. Looks like he won't be winning the lifeshield. I hope the Good Guys win. I hope they win every mission from here on out!

preview for tonight

on the coming attractions, they show something moving in the water and everyone screaming. What is that haha?!

It sort of looked like a shark but wasn't that fresh water? Maybe someone was playing a joke. I'm rooting for the bad guys.

+ Reply to Thread