+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I really don't think Robin got robbed in Battle of the Sexes 2 since she really did suck on that mission (moreso than Tina and Sophia, the other two leaders) but Arissa was definitely a worse performer. Unfortunately for Robin, Arissa wasn't up for elimination.

Anyway, about Tonya, she's an idiot. I used to love her during Battle of the Sexes 1 and The Gauntlet, but she turned into a whore. I can't stand her now.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I bet if their site gets really successful that they'll stop doing challenges... in 2012.

We can only hope!! I can't stand Rachel and/or Veronica. Talk about playing dirty... Its time to clean out the pen....

tonights show

I liked tonight's show.

I kinda feel bad for Beth. Even though she could be really annoying... they were so mean to her! She should have stayed and screwed her team over soooo bad. That team is a mess.... too much fighting. It's just what I expected.

.... and is just me who absolutely LOVES shavonda and jaime?!

Beth is a hoot, although I didn't mind seeing her leave. I don't like Karamo much at all, just never warmed up to him. CT is kind of thuggish (as my friend puts it) but I like him, but then again it could be those arms, back ...but I digress - I'm rooting for the good guys, glad they won.

BTW - what did Rachel and Veronica's t-shirt say??
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

veronica and rachel's shirts

If you want to check out what each one said, I think their website is www.collegedropout.com but I am not positive.

I think the shirt they wore last night said, "Whatever makes you happy" and it shows three couples.... a guy girl, guy guy, and girl girl. They also have another shirt that says "future milf." so hilarious.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I still think that Veronica and Rachel are together, but a lot of people think I'm crazy whenever I mention that. They are quite "close". As for last night's show, that mission was so stupid but I'm glad the goodies won.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Maybe Rach & Veronica are just friends with benefits!

CT is becoming such an ass, I hate him again. He redeemed himself in the last Inferno, but now he's becoming another camera whore.

I'm sad Beth is gone, she provided great drama. Now this challenge has gone back to another Mizfest. Blah!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Maybe Rach & Veronica are just friends with benefits!
    Wouldn't surprise me... Veronica slept with all the men... well, except for Dan. I guess it was time to move on...

CT is becoming such an ass, I hate him again. He redeemed himself in the last Inferno, but now he's becoming another camera whore.
    He's becoming? He accomplished that when on the RW.

I'm sad Beth is gone, she provided great drama. Now this challenge has gone back to another Mizfest. Blah!
    I agree, Beth did provide great drama. I think she realized she couldn't win at the nasty game, so like a coward.. she left. She should have stuck it out and proved Tonya, Rachel and Veronica are true losers. Seems those girls take pride in being losers publicly no less.

Thanks NyCChIcA417! Very interesting shirts, indeed.

I could totally see Rachel and Veronica doing the friends with benefits thing. Even without Beth I'm sure the drama won't drop...hopefully.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I'm so happy Beth is gone. She has annoyed me on every show she has been on. And Miz just seems to be on the show to provide cheesy soundbytes. I think MTV told him he couldn't come back unless he constantly talked about how this would be "the most intense show ever" "you just never know what will happen" etc... LOL

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread