+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Yeah and those 'If it makes you happy' shirts that they were wearing in the first episode (I think Dan even was wearing one) are from their site too. I bet if their site gets really successful that they'll stop doing challenges... in 2012.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I bet if their site gets really successful that they'll stop doing challenges... in 2012.
    I agree! They'll do a few more challenges so the viewers can see their clothing line. Then after they sell alot, they'll stop doing the challenges.

But i don't know. I doubt that their clothing line will do that great

I think it will do okay since they're on every single one of these challenges and people will buy their shirts just so they STOP wearing them. I wonder if they copied off The Miz by making their own shirts. He's had those "BE MIZ" shirts since... The Gauntlet, I think. He wasn't wearing those on BOTSEASONS, was he?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I thought it was one of the best challenge episodes to this day. I cannot believe Beth didn't push Tonya off the ledge. I would have clobbered Tonya if that was my stuff, and I am not a violent person in the least bit.

I hope Veronica and Rachel's shirt line is a huge success!

Hi, Swiffy!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I thought it was one of the best challenge episodes to this day. I cannot believe Beth didn't push Tonya off the ledge. I would have clobbered Tonya if that was my stuff, and I am not a violent person in the least bit.
    LOL! I think anybody would have done that. I know I would! Beth said that was a real Louis Vuitton purse, and then all the clothes! Gosh, that's alot of money. However, Beth said on a radio show that she is talking to producers about that. So I'm sure they'll give her some money or something.

FORT Newbie
    I freakin love the Inferno 2. Obviously from my name you can tell who I hate... but I really can't stand that sl*t Tonya. Veronica and Tonya need to be kicked off... they are horrible people. I just wonder what exactly does Veronica do? I guess her job is to compete on shows like this for money... she's totally pathetic. If were a guy, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft. pole....

So disappointed about Robin leaving. Hopefully, the Good Guys pull it together and win in the Inferno. I'd love to see a C.T./Mike showdown or another Mike/Abe showdown.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by magicpizzadust
    I hope Veronica and Rachel's shirt line is a huge success!

Hi, Swiffy!
    Hey, Pap! I didn't expect you to come by and post here in the Inferno 2 thread! Welcome!

I saw the promo for Monday's new episode while I was watching the repeats today. Looks like CT, Karamo, and the other Bad Ass boys have it out. CT tells Karamo that all he [Karamo] does is sit on his ass and sleep. He! It seems like the Bad Ass boys don't really like Karamo much. I don't think CT, Derrick, OR Abram like him.

robin leaving

so upset that robin left! But... I would loved to have seen her kick Tonya's a$$ in the inferno. It was so funny watching her fight with Tonya and Tonya going, "You can call me a slut, you can call me a whore, but do not call me a liar!" Did anyone else find something strangely odd with that? She looked like such an idiot! I'm going to miss Robin. She got robbed in the BOTS2 and now she got robbed again.

+ Reply to Thread