+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

The fight was pretty stupid IMO. The whole ep was a sleeper it seemed. Go Robin in the Inferno though.

Yeah, I hope Robin wins the Inferno. I want the Good Guys to win something.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    I missed half of the show, so did Tonya sleep or hook up with Mark? What cause the drama?

You didn't miss much. Robin called Mark and he denied hanging out with Tonya. Tonya made a comment along the lines of then he's lying to both Robin and Tonya.

I'd like to see Robin win too.

Oh man, Robin could totally kick tonya's ass. I have only watched one episode from this season but I have watched all other seasons and challenges. Do you think this one is as good as the first inferno?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

The drama from the show was comical. Tonya getting mad at the messenger was understandable, to a degree...don't trust Beth! However throwing her things in the water was a no-no and at the risk of coming down to her level, we both would have been fishing our clothes/things out of that water.

drama:great tv = most of the time
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Oh man, Robin could totally kick tonya's ass.
    Definitley!! I would love to see them to fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Do you think this one is as good as the first inferno?
    No, The first inferno had the best drama!!
    Katie vs Veronica
    Veronica vs Julie
    Julie vs Coral

I loved this episode though! This was the best challenge episode since the katie and V fight on the inferno part 1, IMO. I love Robin so much more I felt bad for Beth, all of her belongings got ruined. Tonya, eh, she definitley was overeacting for the camera!! If tina told robin all that, i know damn well she wouldn't have thrown tinas clothes in the pool!! Anyways, good quotes:

"Everyone runs into Tonya, she's like a stray dog, you don't know what she carries" -- Tina

"Well listen if I were a guy and some w***e put their vagina in my face, I'd f**k them too. Does he date you? no, does he watch movies with you? no, because you know why? you're a w***e!!" -- Robin

"Oh I'm going to f***ing kill that b***h" -Robin

"Tonya, I take the liar back, you're not a liar you're a H*!" -- Robin

"BETH IS SUCH A B***H!!!!" --Veronica Screaming

"Let's be honest, I don't really have to do anything to have people hate me, I just have to show up" -- Beth.

"We're so mean, we're like the mean girls" --Veronica

"it's floating, Tonya!! Tonya, get it to sink!!" --Rachel

for the next episode.. It looks like Tina wins the LS.. but I'm pretty sure she goes into the Inferno, and beats Robin.

I hope Tonya tossing the suitcase makes this weeks greatest moments in Reality TV.. that was really the funniest thing I've seen in a while.. It was just a funny moment.. it was great... I now understand why Mike had said what he said, I could just imagine being there like, what the hell is this chick doing? It was just hysterical! I don't like Beth either, everytime I've seen her, she's caused some kind of outside drama and them pretends to be like, yea, I didn't do anything.. and I just love when Tonya was like, "Maybe she'll have the answer when she doesn't have anything to wear" LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    I hope Tonya tossing the suitcase makes this weeks greatest moments in Reality TV.. that was really the funniest thing I've seen in a while.. It was just a funny moment.. it was great... I now understand why Mike had said what he said, I could just imagine being there like, what the hell is this chick doing? It was just hysterical! I don't like Beth either, everytime I've seen her, she's caused some kind of outside drama and them pretends to be like, yea, I didn't do anything.. and I just love when Tonya was like, "Maybe she'll have the answer when she doesn't have anything to wear" LOL..
    I like Beth though, Tonya just does all that for the camera. And i can't stand that :rolleyes

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Beth hasn't changed since her stint in RW LA. She is still hypocritical, shady and likes to instigate others to fight. I loved how she said that she didn't like how her teammates talked behind her back, even though that is exactly what she did to Tonya.

I hope Beth doesn't do another challenge. The drama she brings is childish, not the sheer catty evilness that some of her teammates can bring.

However, Rachel and Veronica should probably a job away from doing challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    However, Rachel and Veronica should probably a job away from doing challenges.
    They did. They run a t-shirt company now called College Dropout I think. Notice how the girls are all wearing similar shirt on Bad asses (i.e. the I love P**** one with the on it?), those are apparently from their company, but that doesn't stop them from challenges.

+ Reply to Thread