+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

Yeah, I really think Tonya should've just gotten Robin so they could all talk. Beth shouldn't have said anything, but to her credit, she didn't say they were sleeping together. Tonya threw it out there. That girl just creates drama. No wonder she's recruited all the time.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fan
    I guess the producers feel she makes good tv. I'd rather not see her.
    Its obvious in the way Tonya was acting that she was caught in her own lie. :nono

To Tonya, Veronica, Rachel, Robin, & Beth in this episode. None of these idiots are victims or saints in any way.

The girls drama is kinda getting old for me though. I'm looking forward to the Derrick fight, and Dan & Darrell's one liners at this point.

I really dont think Beth did anything wrong. Her and Tonya are not "best friends" or anything and Tonya is a ho - so I would have told Robin too - she has the right to know if "her man" is messing around on her. Tonya is wrong for getting with Mark (if he and Robin are seeing each other) and she cant get mad at someone for telling her "secret" when she is the one who commited the crime! She is seriously a skank - and pretty psycho too!
    Live Love Laugh

I loved all of the drama in last night's episode. All of it was so unnecessary.

Beth now finds out that her own team is throwing missions to get her booted off. I'm eager to see how she personally throws it herself to help the good team.

I would have liked to try last night's mission. It seemed kinda fun.

veronica and rachal

veronica and rachel are the ones who worsend the problem about beth and robin
    i hate veronica
    i dout she will make it to hte end this time
    american dreams, american idol amazing race survivor apprentice OC rr/rw inferno
    go mikalah and jessica, amber and rob, and
    julie and jamie
    i hate fantasia

finals

does anyone know who the final contestants for the bab asses will be
    american dreams, american idol amazing race survivor apprentice OC rr/rw inferno
    go mikalah and jessica, amber and rob, and
    julie and jamie
    i hate fantasia

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Did anyone notice how they spent a whole, like, two minutes on the mission (well, more like seven minutes if you count all of the commercials)? I knew the Goodies lost when there wasn't much time in the show and the Baddies were leading by twenty points. Rachel and Veronica didn't bother me last night.

Good quotes:
    Veronica- "I didn't help plan Tonya throwing Beth's clothes into the pool, but I'm certainly not stopping her! *starts laughing* We're so mean... We're like the mean girls,"

Rachel- "Tonya, the bag's floating!" <<< not the exact quote

Rachel- "We have all of this drama and still win... I don't get it... but I'm rollin' with it!" Something like that.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Fan
    I guess Veronica, Rachel and Tonya are wearing their titles well? "Bad asses" Please!!! :rolleyes Trouble makers would be more befitting.

Rachel and Veronica did make the situation worse... I don't think it was necessary for either of them to confront Tonya... she would have found out anyway.. Robin was pissed.

Tonya has no self respect and proves it more and more. Doesn't she realize she's on tv?

I'm still confused... how in the world is Dan a bad ass??? I just don't get it.

I missed half of the show, so did Tonya sleep or hook up with Mark? What cause the drama?

+ Reply to Thread