+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RW: The Inferno 2

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sunrayz99
    Speaking of DRAMA-- Beth and Julie acted as if Jon was dying when he lost! All of their crying and sobbing, it was a little over the top....

To dramatic if you ask me. Talk of drama though... did I miss the episode when Tonya throws somebodys clothes in the pool. Kept seeing the previews but haven't seen that happen.

Routing for Tonya to go!!!!

That episode is supposed to air next week, but it could be a teaser for weeks to come, you haven't missed it....

FORT Newbie
    I hope after Tonya throws Beth's clothes in the pool, Beth throws her slutty ass in the pool. That would give me a good laugh.
    Peace, Love, and Harmony.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PPerez
    One thing I didn't understand is................if the good guys won a lot of their heats, how did the bad guys win??? I'm confused.
    Well, Jodi knockedthe cup over and the times were all blended in together and when she knocked the cup over she lost time for the Goodies because she had to fill the cup up all over again (but only for her turn) and then she didn't have another grapefruit and had to run back over and get one and that lost her a lot of time and the Baddies were winning at that point. I just confused myself.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Did anyone catch Julie's hypocrisy in the first episode? She's all, religion, Christ, blah, blah... but then she sneaks in little jabs at people. She says something about how hopefully Veronica keeps her legs together or something and just grins. She's really a piece of work.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    We usually NEVER have the biggest fight of the season this early on... I was hoping they'd pull a Veronica/Katie thing and not show it till the second to last week or so. Hopefully they have other fights later on so that this season won't get boring.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

well, I don't think it was the producers idea to have tonya throw all the clothes in the pool this early on either, but its that whole chronological order thing...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Jay is my hero
    Yeah, i agree jon was too much for me, I am not christian, but I respect the religion....but he talked too much it just got on my nerves.

Tonya...this shall be exciting. Seeing her being called a whore ha!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Here is a spoiler for the final winning team.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The Good Team: Mike, Jamie, Landon, and Darrell. This spoiler information was found on another board. The source seems to be credible.

FORT Fan
    Where did I put my decoder ring?

Tonya has to be the most annoying person I've seen yet. Too much acting for the cameras. While it was obvious that Beth was trying to cause unnecessary drama.. Tonya playing the victim is just a joke. If I were Beth, I would play the "I'm soooooooooooo scared of psycho Tonya" card to get her kicked off the show. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread