+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-New Season

Us Weekly says Nick and Jessica have split
    I can't wait until my subscription runs out. It's so worthless.

come on... they should of just left it alone!! they are prob. doing this to show everyonr... look we are still together and we are happy!! Come on if they are so0o happy they dont have to show us that!!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

She has her stupid movie that went really well and he can't get a job to save his life...They're both attractive people. Can anyone stay married for God's sake?

Why in the world would both take they're wedding rings off if they haven't split up?
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

yeah i know.. do you see people mag. it says that they split!! so maybe now they arent going to do the show!
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

Ummm... Nick is working for espn calling games. He also is getting some acting gigs. He is also working on producing some new talent and finishing his new album.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I think this marriage soured long ago, they only stayed together to maintain that "Newlywed" image. Ultimately, a business decision.

If they do break up, I will be disappointed. I really think that all the media attention has ruined their marriage. Not to mention that Jessica was a sheltered daddy's girl before the success of Newlyweds and now she wants to go live it up. IMO she was too young to get married to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66
    Ummm... Nick is working for espn calling games. He also is getting some acting gigs. He is also working on producing some new talent and finishing his new album.
    Good lord, another album? Nobody buys Nick Lachey albums, what a waste of materials.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678