+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-New Season

A person's nose never stops growing so of course it's going to look different after 5 years. And she is in her 20s, which means that it's normal that her face changes a lot. Also the angle is slightly different and she's much more tan.

I'm not saying whether or not she had a surgery, but for the reasons mentionned above it is very much possible that the differences are not sue to surgery.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

I don't think she had any kind of surgery. Her nose is much bigger in the earlier photos because she's a teen there and it's natural for teenagers to look awkward since they are rapidly growing and not everything grows at the same rate-that's where you would hear the expression, "Grow into your nose."

I think a little bump on a person's nose can be a cute thing as long as your nose isn't too big for you-it looks good on Jessica for example. Her sister on the other hand...now she needs to "grow into that nose pronto!"

As for this season of Newlyweds...it is so boring. The first season was the best and after that the show went downhill.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Nick is a flirting DOG..She is tripping out about being in Banton rouge while he is running off.He flew down there to see her and he went out drinking and she got home from the set and he was'nt there she locked him out after midnight and he didint come home till 430am!! And in Jacksonville for the superbowl a few of his so called friends talk about after he has had a few to drinks(and whe know he likes his beer) he sure likes the ladies kinda like when he was in ther boy band days.I think he misses that alot!.Jessica is getting very sickof it because its coming back form both Camps and now thru the media. He better choose what he wants to do.Her dad wouldn't think about a divore but Nick is going to eventually get a girl to file suit because thats the in thing to do latley and its going to be drama. :rolleyes

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Re the surgery: I don't see evidence of that. I see a four or five year maturing of her face, but she's just too naturally beautiful to mess with. She seems very comfortable with herself without hair and makeup - relatively low-maintenance - and honestly a sweet kid. (Amazing, really, after gettin' to see a bit too much of old daddio.)

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Re the surgery: I don't see evidence of that. I see a four or five year maturing of her face, but she's just too naturally beautiful to mess with. She seems very comfortable with herself without hair and makeup - relatively low-maintenance - and honestly a sweet kid. (Amazing, really, after gettin' to see a bit too much of old daddio.)

She does seem like she has a "good heart." She has an innocence about her. You can tell the difference between her and say Britney Spears! I don't think she had any surgery. I think she was blessed to have nice boobs and I think she had to grow into her nose-like most of us do as teenagers.

Is she as dumb as a turnip? Yes. The girl doesn't know chicken from tuna fish :rolleyes But hey-she looks good, she's funny and she can sing...unlike some other people in her family.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    ditto on all of that! Plus, singers don't want to mess with their noses. I read Barbara Striesand (sp) didn't ever get a nose job because she didnt' want to ruin her voice. And what a voice she has.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality
    I don't know why I even watch this show. IMO they have nothing in common. Nick & Jessica never laugh together-just at each other. Jessica is close-minded and Nick is immature and totally predictable.

I would venture to say that they'll be divorced in a year.
    really now don't you think it's a lot of editing? Who really knows what their relationship is really like? I don't think too many of these reality shows have a lot of reality. Not when their all chopped up. And Jessica's father seems to be "the boss" of this one.

Is Nick coming out with his own show? Anyone hear about that? Don't get me wrong on my post.......I love reality shows which is why I like this site so much. I just think they edit the hell out of a lot of it all. I don't know why they keep doing it (Nick & Jess) when it really makes Nick look kinda like a bum. And Jessica could not possibly whine that much..............(I hope not for Nick's sake)

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    I honestly don't think they''ll last either. I always thought Jessica could do better than Nick; I never considered him that attractive phisically. He is also very immature and Jessica will likely grow out of him in a few years. I do think she's smart and has a greater potential to have an open mind than he does. What I notice on the show is that nick will blatantly flirt with other women -- yet I've never seen Jessica flirt with another guy. Also, Jessica's more talented than Nick: her career will be long and fruitful while his is only still going because he married her; I didn't even like him in 98 degreess -- he was dorky. I don't think he can stand the fact that he's not as big of a success as she is. I think he's kind of a jerk to her; and not all that smart either.

hey to each his own. I think Nick is hot!!!!!!!! I wish he'd keep his shirt off on every show......... ------------I like Jessica but, when she sings she looks like she's gonna seize.....(sorry) she does though......twitchin an stuff.....Nick (IMO) has a beautiful voice. And I said it before in another post, I think they (maybe daddy simpson) make Nick look like a bum. Try to anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    I did love seeing her at Spectrum (the fitness club) working out with her trainer. Word around town is that she was utterly rude to everyone at Spectrum, including other customers, as well as rude to several different restaurants' staffs (like totally stiffing on gratuity), even after they went well out of their way to accommodate her.
    You know I don't believe everything I read or hear but, some of it i think is true. This however, I totally disagree with. My daughter and her friends had backstage passes and spent quite a lot of time there not only meeting but, watching her interact and they loved her. And this is a picky bunch of teenagers. They said she was extremely friendly to them and everyone and just went on and on about how cute she was. This was a couple of years ago before the show.......maybe she's jaded now! I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee
    Plus, singers don't want to mess with their noses.
    Then how do you explain Michael Jackson?

(That was a rhetorical question, Michael Jackson defies explanation.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast