+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-New Season

Quote Originally Posted by RyanNeilFL420
    I think the new season will be alright.I just wish now that Jessica got her tooth fixed she would call the Plastic surgen so her and nick can get there noses fixed.(Jess deff. got her nose from her dad and Ashlee got a supersized version.)But outside of needing rhinoplasty they are deffinetly a trip.
    ...I believe the nose you are seeing has been "fixed", albeit slightly, but I am pretty sure I have read before that Jessica had her nose and mayber her chin done...could be a tabloid rumor, but I bet a good FORT sleuth could figure it out.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I don't know about her chin - but the nose is real. My daughter Jessica has the same nose with the "ski jump" ~ their profiles are amazingly similar. My Jessica would have that fixed first thing - it's not hideous, by any means, but I can't imagine having rhinoplasty and not having that shaved off.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    ...I believe the nose you are seeing has been "fixed", albeit slightly, but I am pretty sure I have read before that Jessica had her nose and mayber her chin done...could be a tabloid rumor, but I bet a good FORT sleuth could figure it out.

If she had work done on her nose, she went to a terrible doctor. It looks horrible. I was watching Dr. Phil late last night ( I know.. I was bored and nothing else was on at 2:00 am) Soooo... it was about people and their obsessions. One lady was on and she was obsessed with Jessica. Wants to look like Jessica and even had some work done. She had a bump put in at the end of her nose to look like Jessica's. What happened to days passed when a person got a nose job to make it smaller???

I doubt Jessica had chin implants; Ashlee's chin looks similar to her in shape. Also, Jessica is gorgeous even with her big nose -- she makes it look good. There are plenty of people with small cute noses that can't compare to Jessica in the looks department.

I'm not sure who's more annoying, Jessica's dog or her friend, Casey.

Jessica on set of Dukes of Hazzard

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jensbiggestfan
    OK, for anyone who watched today's episode: I'm very disturbed - did anyone else notice as jessica was packing to go to Louisiana she had short, sorta layered, straightish hair, then as they were driving off to the airport she had long, curly hair. What, she puts on some long blonde wig to go to the airport?
    There was something weird about that scene...I seem to recall last season there being an episode where Jessica & Casey (or however she spells her name) were going off somewhere, and the driver sat looking despondent on the staircase, much in the same way as the driver last night. It could have even been the same guy. I don't tape the show, so I've got no way to check it out.

I did love seeing her at Spectrum (the fitness club) working out with her trainer. Word around town is that she was utterly rude to everyone at Spectrum, including other customers, as well as rude to several different restaurants' staffs (like totally stiffing on gratuity), even after they went well out of their way to accommodate her.

FORT Fanatic
    She almost certainly got a nose job - there are side by side comparisons on awfulplasticsurgery.com that show she had some tip work and refinement done, but did not drastically change the shape of the simpson shnoz. If it is a nose job, it's a nice one - she's very pretty. I think she was prettier on the show the first season, though, when she looked natural and poncho'd more. NOw she always looks like a team of stylists have molded her from mystic-tan-plastic and rapunzel extensions fresh off the hot rollers.

And I apologize to the moderators if I'm not supposed to put another website on here - I don't know all the FORT rules!

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    She almost certainly got a nose job - there are side by side comparisons on awfulplasticsurgery.com that show she had some tip work and refinement done, but did not drastically change the shape of the simpson shnoz. If it is a nose job, it's a nice one - she's very pretty. I think she was prettier on the show the first season, though, when she looked natural and poncho'd more. NOw she always looks like a team of stylists have molded her from mystic-tan-plastic and rapunzel extensions fresh off the hot rollers.
    If she got work done it is so little that I can barely tell. A more logical explanation, to me, would be that she got older and her nose changed. It happened to me: my nose changed drastically during my highschool years. To me, it looks like her nose got bigger; and though it looks good on her, I can't conceive of why she would get her nose done to make it look bigger. I was always under the impression that they shave off during nose jobs, not add more skin.

FORT Fanatic

I looked at the site Dagny. I think that her nose looks more defined because she's tan now. Before she was so pale that many of its sharper points didn't stand out. I also think that part of it is because she's older and the hump on her nose got bigger...it happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast