+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-New Season

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Their dog, Daisy, is the best thing to happen to this show!
    I agree. Daisy is just adorable.

Anybody catch/know what type of dog she is?

Daisy is a Maltese.
    Last night's episode was so boring, I wanted to cry. A LV collar and leash? :phhht

I don't know why I even watch this show. IMO they have nothing in common. Nick & Jessica never laugh together-just at each other. Jessica is close-minded and Nick is immature and totally predictable.

I would venture to say that they'll be divorced in a year.

Does Nick have a job besides this show? Seems like the guy has way too much time on his hands.

I really don't know why I still watch this show. guilty pleasure, i guess.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    The dog-centered show was just a total snore-fest. It was like the Osbournes, but without the humor. I'm looking forward to this week's though because its about when she came here to film the Dukes of Hazzard. I'm curious to see if they show some of the antics she pulled here.

As for the nose jobs--maybe one would help Ashlee's pitch problems. Ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality
    I don't know why I even watch this show. IMO they have nothing in common. Nick & Jessica never laugh together-just at each other. Jessica is close-minded and Nick is immature and totally predictable.

I would venture to say that they'll be divorced in a year.
    I honestly don't think they''ll last either. I always thought Jessica could do better than Nick; I never considered him that attractive phisically. He is also very immature and Jessica will likely grow out of him in a few years. I do think she's smart and has a greater potential to have an open mind than he does. What I notice on the show is that nick will blatantly flirt with other women -- yet I've never seen Jessica flirt with another guy. Also, Jessica's more talented than Nick: her career will be long and fruitful while his is only still going because he married her; I didn't even like him in 98 degreess -- he was dorky. I don't think he can stand the fact that he's not as big of a success as she is. I think he's kind of a jerk to her; and not all that smart either.

FORT Fan
    Is the honeymoon over or what? Does Nick work? Anytime he's on the show, all he's doing is watching tv or hanging out with his brother. Jessica is always flying here and there.. just about everywhere. Nick is nothing without Jessica and his true colors shine bright. GREEN! Green with envy.

OK, for anyone who watched today's episode: I'm very disturbed - did anyone else notice as jessica was packing to go to Louisiana she had short, sorta layered, straightish hair, then as they were driving off to the airport she had long, curly hair. What, she puts on some long blonde wig to go to the airport?

She's a big fan of extensions...Maybe just a bad edit job on the show's part? I wouldn't be shocked.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Oh yes, only the finest. She imports it from (leave it to me to forget where) someplace. She will only wear virgin hair. (did her dad give her a ring for that too?) I've heard she pays upwards of $7500 each time she has it done. I does look nice. She definitely is a knockout.

Jess does have a career ahead of her, and Nick, well, he's a tool. In a Carson Daly sort of way. I'm sure they'll be fine while they have a show on tv and she is a big success, but when real life comes back and slams them in the face, things may change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast