+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-New Season

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'll admit I've let cavities go longer than I should probably even three years. I have dentist-aphobia. When the endodontist said he wouldn't work on her if it hurt I about fainted. Just walking into the dentist's office is so painful for me I nearly pass out! (I had a hack dentist as a kid, and never quite recovered....apparently.)

Is Casey Jessica's "assistant"? Or is she just a friend? I'm pretty sure she lives there - the thing that totally irked me, is when Casey was filling out Jessica's paperwork at the dentist's office! I love Jess, but is she too delicate to use a pen?

I also think they need to get a little more creative with their gifts. It's starting to look like dueling diamonds at the Lachey house. It doesn't seem they go out all that often, and obviously she's not dripping with jewelry around the house. (not that I have anything against diamonds, mind you....)

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I'll admit I've let cavities go longer than I should
    :nono
    Is Casey Jessica's "assistant"? Or is she just a friend? I'm pretty sure she lives there - the thing that totally irked me, is when Casey was filling out Jessica's paperwork at the dentist's office! I love Jess, but is she too delicate to use a pen?
    So that's what Cacee was doing!! I was wondering what she was filling out. I thought maybe she was seeing the dentist as well since they seem to do everything together, i.e. LASIK eye surgery. :phhht

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'm surprised Casee didn't have the root canal for Jess. :rolleyes

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    I think the new season will be alright.I just wish now that Jessica got her tooth fixed she would call the Plastic surgen so her and nick can get there noses fixed.(Jess deff. got her nose from her dad and Ashlee got a supersized version.)But outside of needing rhinoplasty they are deffinetly a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanNeilFL420
    I think the new season will be alright.I just wish now that Jessica got her tooth fixed she would call the Plastic surgen so her and nick can get there noses fixed.(Jess deff. got her nose from her dad and Ashlee got a supersized version.)But outside of needing rhinoplasty they are deffinetly a trip.
    Jessica is gorgeous, even with the nose. I take a little offense to your big nose comment as I happen to be partially of German decent, from a group with a large nose. My nose is kind of like Jessica's with the lump on the top (though mines a little smaller). What do you have against big noses anyway?

I agree with Teddybear. I have a small nose but with a big lump on top of it, which makes all my glasses crooked. But I won't go and change it just so I look perfect. Why do people always have to change their tiny imperfections when they already look great? If we all fixed everything we would all look the same and it's diversity that is interesting.

Sorry, rant over
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.

Yes, Cacee is Jessica's assistant and her friend from back home. She really does need to get her own place (if she hasn't already) and let Nick and Jess have some time to themselves. I'm surprised she didn't go with them on their anniversary weekend
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Ok my bad. I deffinatly do not have a perfect nose(of course every one has an ideal image of they way they think a perfect nose should look) I am 1/2 German and 1/2 Jewsish(what a combo huh) so small noses do NOT run in my family. I just think she she would just look better with a tad smaller nose.But yes i do think she is very pretty. Maybe I have just been watching extreme makeover to much.I tend to critique eveyrone latley including myself..no more plastic surgery show for me..later Ryan
    Last edited by RyanNeilFL420; 02-09-2005 at 02:37 PM.

Their dog, Daisy, is the best thing to happen to this show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast