+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-New Season

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I guess in Canada, we don't get the next season till ..much later.
    I've been wondering that myself. Usually CTV was pairing it with The Simple Life on Wednesday nights, but I can't find any mention of it on the CTV website. MuchMusic is just showing reruns. If I find out anything concrete I'll be sure to post it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I've been wondering that myself. Usually CTV was pairing it with The Simple Life on Wednesday nights, but I can't find any mention of it on the CTV website. MuchMusic is just showing reruns. If I find out anything concrete I'll be sure to post it.

thanks Qboots!

I saw the first episode. So corny. It was completely boring. I'm disappointed.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    It was kinda corny. How many times can Nick point out how many diamonds Jess has? Ok, we get it - you're rich!

I think the root canal one next week might be worth watching, however.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    It was kinda corny. How many times can Nick point out how many diamonds Jess has? Ok, we get it - you're rich!

I think the root canal one next week might be worth watching, however.

Oh, I'll keep watching the show because I think Jessica is hilarious and the husband ain't bad to look at either but the first episode should have had a little more spunk in it-a little more action than the two sitting in a limo talking. Hopefully the next one will be better-she goes to a dentist-so let's see what happens.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Jessica sooo did not deserve the special treatment at the vineyards. She did not appreciate the food & the wine...why wasn't *I* on that trip...she can keep Nick...I just want the wine & gourmet meal.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    Jessica sooo did not deserve the special treatment at the vineyards. She did not appreciate the food & the wine...why wasn't *I* on that trip...she can keep Nick...I just want the wine & gourmet meal.
    I ditto that. Okay maybe I wanna feel Nick's abs but that's it. Then I just want the fine wine and yummy meal.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Regular
    I hate the way she looks at Nick while he eats.

I caught the 2nd episode tonight where she gets her root canal. She said she had SIX cavities before she got married but never got them fixed. She left six cavities alone for two years??

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I caught the 2nd episode tonight where she gets her root canal. She said she had SIX cavities before she got married but never got them fixed. She left six cavities alone for two years??
    I can't image her not having them fixed either... its not like she can't afford it....

Did anyone see the show they did for her birthday? When Nick got her the puppy Daisy? It was a really fun show... and it showed how spoiled the girl truly is... and is it me... or has Casey became a permanet fixture in the Lachey Home?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast