+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

We watched Ashlee Simpson rise from being Jessica's cool younger sister to a multi-platinum selling artist and this new season will capture the journey and everything that comes with mega-stardom. MTV captures it all, from her infamous SNL appearance to product endorsement and movie deals, to preparing for her biggest musical challenge--her first nationwide tour. Throughout it all, Ashlee is challenged with reproving herself as a serious artist, while keeping her integrity and identity in tact. This season gives an intimate look into the crazy new world that only success can bring and culminates with Ashlee's first ever tour.

Season 2 Premieres January 26 at 10:30 ET/PT.

I admit I am curious to see how they'll spin the SNL fiasco, other than that, why would I support this show about a talentless parasite who is famous for being famous and nothing else?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I have to admit, I can't wait! I love Ashlee Simpson as a performer and the songs off of her CD aren't half-bad.

I can't wait to see how she handles the Orange Bowl and SNL fiascos.

FORT Regular
    I knew about the SNL fiasco. What happened at the Orange Bowl?

Nooooooo!!! I can't believe she has a second season. Please just go away and run Jessica's fan club.

Ashlee sang terribly at halftime of the Orange Bowl and the crowd booed her.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Same reaction, ping. Noooooo! How in hell did they get that renewed? Seriously. Jessica must really be raking in the bucks for MTV for them to sign Ashlee.

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar

Omg

:phhht What a sad world we live in when this girl gets a recording contract because of her sister. What won't corporate America do to make a quick buck? Her sister is a stupid you know what but actually has a voice. Ashley needs to go on Extreme Makeover and get her nose fixed and a new voice box. I feel for anyone who buys her CD. I wouldn't even waste a kb of my hard drive to d/l it!..But that's just my opinion. LoL....Peace Ryan

And lets not forget the Nick Lachey Project as well. Please, the Osbournes' dogs deserve their own shows over them!

If you go to the MTV website you can see a clip of Ashlee Simpson before the SNL incident claiming her voice was messed up. During dress rehersal she kept grabbing her throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    And lets not forget the Nick Lachey Project as well. Please, the Osbournes' dogs deserve their own shows over them!
    Awww, I'd watch the dogs. I love Lola.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast