+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    She didn't mean reshoot the whole season... She meant that she's worried if her label will have her reshoot all of the advertisements that she has recently done and stuff to match her new look. How could you have thought that she was worried about "reshoot"ing the whole Ashlee Simpson Show..?

Ahem! I will now sing the song Ashlee should have really put on her album...

On a Monday I can't sing
    On Tueday I lip synch
    And on Wednesday, I stilll stink...Ohhh, seems like I can finally use my sister for some purpose-even though I can't carry a tune...Oh the people, the people...they fell for it...made me money, lotta money even though I suck.

I was just in the kitchen cooking and singing and I made it up!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Ahem! I will now sing the song Ashlee should have really put on her album...

On a Monday I can't sing
    On Tueday I lip synch
    And on Wednesday, I stilll stink...Ohhh, seems like I can finally use my sister for some purpose-even though I can't carry a tune...Oh the people, the people...they fell for it...made me money, lotta money even though I suck.

I was just in the kitchen cooking and singing and I made it up!
    Darn you, Citizen! Now I have that song in my head and it won't go away. Love the lyrics!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

FORT Regular
    okay I'm not a fan of Ashlee Simpson but don't you think if people were to make fun of her so much and her lip synching why aren't they making fun of Lindsay Lohan,Britney Spears,Hilary Duff, J Lo, Ashanti etc? I mean they all lip sync and can't sing and everyone knows it.

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    okay I'm not a fan of Ashlee Simpson but don't you think if people were to make fun of her so much and her lip synching why aren't they making fun of Lindsay Lohan,Britney Spears,Hilary Duff, J Lo, Ashanti etc? I mean they all lip sync and can't sing and everyone knows it.

Some of them can actually sing though(not all but most) All Ms Ashlee does is screech and yell into a microphone.!!

Now, on the eve of her first national concert tour, there is a rising chorus of "please save us and our ears." Renee Graham of The Boston Globe has weighed in with her own aghast response to a gig by the 20-year-old un-phenom: "Last summer, I saw Ashlee perform on the second stage at the Kiss concert, and she was so awful, yelping her fake little punky songs, I thought it was a jokey stunt. She made Britney Spears sound like Aretha Franklin

http://hometown.aol.com/ryanneilfl/ <---A few before and after pics! she turned "So called punk" OVERNIGHT!!

That song is so PUNK Citizen!! hahaha Love it! Peace Ryan

But people DO make fun of these people. Britney Spears has always been criticized for lip synching-not to mention the laughing stock of the universe right now. Everyone knows J.Lo is someone who got lucky-she has no real talent-have you seen her clothing line? Yech. :rolleyes

I think Hilary can sing okay and Lindsay hasn't done much. Ashanti is debatable.

As for Ashlee...a lot of people like her..but if we notice, it's the little girls. That's her target audience-that is who she markets to because she herself is kind of immature really. In addition she seems to have been having some bad luck with her "voice" lately. She hid her lip synching and then she screeches and gets boos LITERALLY! Can't she take a hint?
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Regular
    yeah they've made fun of some of those people but not to the extreme they've made fun of Ashlee. Like I said I'm not a fan but it just seems sort of unfair.

On 2/20/2005 11:57:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, RyanNeilFL@aol.com <RyanNeilFL@aol.com> wrote:
    >
    > I wonder if there is a way you could take out a 1/2 or full page ad for the
    > letter in her local newspaper. If it was just in 1 paper and the media
    > caught on it would spread for free. People could donate money to the cause.
    > I know, I sure would..Keep up the good work.
    >
    > Ryan Broxosn

Ryan -Actually, we are in the process of doing exactly what you suggested.
    We haven't posted about it yet, but we will have it in her hometown
    paper ( Dallas ) ASAP, with new papers to follow.

This is, of course, something that's going to cost us. So any
    donations would be appreciated, if you are serious. Thank you in
    advance.

TMOI

This is a letter and a response I got back from H.O.P.E.
    They Target ALL Corporate money making Fraud musicians I.E. Brittany Paris Hilton (coming out with a CD)! Avril Lavine (how ever it is spelled ect. Maybe if her show is really reality they will have the paper on the show when it comes out!

http://hopeinamerica.blogspot.com/20...e-simpson.html

yeah they've made fun of some of those people but not to the extreme they've made fun of Ashlee. Like I said I'm not a fan but it just seems sort of unfair.

I know what you're saying. It's also because she's been having "bad luck" with her "singing" a lot lately and the media will hold on to it-like they did when Britney Spears got marries...then got married again...and all the wierd stuff she does herself (like walk barefoot into public gas station restrooms).

Anyway, I think that's why people keep making fun of her-because she repeatedly is messing up.
    - Bob Perks

(like walk barefoot into public gas station restrooms).
    what was Brit thinking!!
    I seen that on VH1 Man o'Man that was so not ghetto fabulous! that was just out right GHETTO. I will not even use a public restroom and I am a guy! more less go in one barefooted. Just goes to show even with all the money in the world you still cant buy class!

+ Reply to Thread