+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    And I challenge anyone that complains about our complaining to stop reading.
    I have to side with puppluv. When I first noticed this forum, I expected people who enjoy Ashlee Simpson on some level to also post in this forum. I was surprised to find so much ill will towards her.

JR.
    People that like her can post, apparently there aren't very many of them. It becomes a problem when the dislike is said to be from jealousy. Hell, I hate spinach and cold weather, that doesn't mean I'm jealous of either.

This is not a fangirl/boy site were everything is happy and positive, and it never will be. There will be negativity.

I have realized people will post how much they dislike her, I don't have one itty-bitty problem with it either.
    I was just surprised reading this entire thread, it is almost entirely negative.
    I guess I found it odd people dislike her so much they'll take the time to write about it. Of course I have posted a lot about hating Scott Peterson...
    to each his own!

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    People that like her can post, apparently there aren't very many of them. It becomes a problem when the dislike is said to be from jealousy. Hell, I hate spinach and cold weather, that doesn't mean I'm jealous of either.
    Unless someone does something to me personally -- I don't take time to go into great detail of my dislike. The fact is that a lot of people like her. There's what -- ten different people who have posted in this forum out of the billions on earth? I wouldn't say the majority opinion in this forum is representative of most people. There's nothing to draw a person to her show than herself. If you can't stand her find something to do you like. You don't like spinach so you don't eat it right? That logic could be used in other situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    There's what -- ten different people who have posted in this forum out of the billions on earth? I wouldn't say the majority opinion in this forum is representative of most people. . .If you can't stand her find something to do you like.
    Yeah, but see, the ten or how ever many people who have posted here don't have to represent most people. They represent themselves and their own opinions. You've got the right to ignore their opinions, or come in here and mix it up with whoever. Your choice. But what anyone wants to do with their time is hardly a matter for you to dictate or designate. If people do like coming here to vent their passionate dislike of someone (and really, who doesn't like that?), then they are doing something they enjoy and like. Now there's some logic!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    Unless someone does something to me personally -- I don't take time to go into great detail of my dislike.
    That works for YOU, other people do what works for THEM. No one here HAS to agree or disagree on anything, there WILL be positive and negative. It's really that simple.

Enough of this, back to Ashlee.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    I agree. From the first episodes of this and Jessica's show, it was obvious that the Simpsons did not raise, competent daughters capable of caring for of cleaning up after themselves. Even now their focus seems to be more as managers/handlers than parents. Ashlee should probably not hire her best friends to work for her. She needs an objective voice.
    The girl's as dumb as a rock! I remember I was watching one of the first episodes and she didn't know how to sweep. :rolleyes What the hell? Who doesn't know how to sweep up? It doesn't take much exercise of the brain to figure it out!

The other sister can't tell chicken from tuna fish. Oh boy. And this one-she can't sing to save her life. She makes so many excuses for her inability to sing. When she was lip synching, she said that she had "severe acid reflux" which she called "reflex" by the way. Then she got booed at the football game and said that they were booing because she was not rooting for the home team.

Yeah sure. Just keep believing what mom and dad say to make you feel better.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Niether sisters know how to do any domestic work. You can thank their parents for being domestically challenged. It's their fault their daughters act like princesses.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv
    I just read through this entire thread and cannot believe how negative it is...
    If you can't stand someone, why devote so much time to it? Move on.
    I don't particularly love either Simpson sister, I don't own any of their cd's.
    I just find them especially amusing on MTV! (Does anyone reading this thread like Ashlee or do people just use this space to vent their horrible anguish over her success?) <giggle>
    My overwhelming feeling...9 of 10 people who hate her are jealous they don't have a famous sibling to help them get into the industry!
    I challenge anyone who wants to respond otherwise to instead go find something they ENJOY posting about!
    As for their father; I could care less. Both Simpson girls obviously enjoy what they are doing for a living. Seems to me if my dad helped me become a millionaire, I'd kinda appreciate it. I mean, Ashlee just bought her own house and she is 20. Me, I'm hoping to get a raise so I don't have to cancel my cable and my internet. Find a real gripe, people!

I dont mean to be rude and hope no one takes it that way, But last I check I thought this room to discuss Ashlee Simpson SHow Season 2- And that is what EVERY single person is doing. Ms. Ashlee put herself as has her mother and father TO BE DISCUSSED. They show is ALL about her hence the name. So if you tend to liek here and find this Chat upsetting I just think you should skipo it from now on..Peace out Ryan

PS and about finding something better to do. I enjoy spending some of my free time discussing here and her issues. If it makes me happy I do it thats kind of my motto.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by JD

I saw on MTV yesterday where Ashlee was getting her hair cut off, and mom didn't like it and was griping they would have to go back and "reshoot everything."
    This remark by Mama Simpson caught my attention because of the "reshoot everything" comment. Hey, this is supposed to be a reality show, right, so what exactly are they going to have to reshoot because Ashley got a haircut?

It just made me wonder about the whole deal. Not just her singing and the SNL fiasco. Of course I realize there's editing and so forth with many of these so called "reality shows" that MTV is famous for, I was just surprised to hear Mama Simpson blurt it out like that.

+ Reply to Thread