+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Can we just crown Joe Simpson (the father, manager, and puppet-master of popsters Jessica and Ashlee) the creepiest person on earth? He refers to Jessica's breasts as practically unstoppable and claims Ashlee has "more depth" than Cameron Diaz or Meg Ryan.

This was in the Post. Just made me belive even more what a horrible person her father is. Per the episode of her show last week he was rolling his eyes at here when she said something he did not like. And her hangs up on her all the time when things don't go his way. If she is even going to try to make it in the music world(which I dont think will happen)She needs to find a new manager.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanNeilFL420
    Can we just crown Joe Simpson (the father, manager, and puppet-master of popsters Jessica and Ashlee) the creepiest person on earth? He refers to Jessica's breasts as practically unstoppable and claims Ashlee has "more depth" than Cameron Diaz or Meg Ryan.

This was in the Post. Just made me belive even more what a horrible person her father is. Per the episode of her show last week he was rolling his eyes at here when she said something he did not like. And her hangs up on her all the time when things don't go his way. If she is even going to try to make it in the music world(which I dont think will happen)She needs to find a new manager.

I gotta agree with you! Recently he said Jessica's boobs were D cups...He says "You cant cover them suckers up" EEOWWW thats her dad!!!!
    I just read that Daddy Joe caught Ashlee and Ryan getting busy in Jessica's bus...and was so pissed didnt talk to Ashlee for 2 days...Hes really creeepy. :phhht
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Well people are telling her that her 15 minutes have been up 45 mins ago! she made her money she is fine now as long as she keeps her parents at bay. She was fine as an acto.r she would rather been one anyway. just stop the singing and go back to acting we will love and adore and forgive her. Just leave the singing to Jessica!!

Last night I saw the show where she goes to see the doctor and he tells her she has acid reflux and needs to change her diet. She does not look too please about that and from what I heard of later shows, she doesn't really change her diet, so it's ehr own fault she can't carry a tune. How can she claim to be a professional singer if she can't even change her diet for the best of her voice???
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

...Joe Simpson, who's more concerned with being a rapacious manager than a protective father and prefers tossing his daughter into the public fires rather than shielding her from its flames.
    The bottom line:It's so sad that he as a parent is more concerned with fame - no matter how deservedly - rather than with the feelings of his daughter. This man is a disgusting piece of crap.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The media has moved on to bashing Michael Jackson. He's the new "in" target.

At this point, if you can't stand Ashlee that much, don't waste yout time looking for articles to bash her, don't watch her show, don't buy her albums, just ignore her. The more publicity she gets, the longer she will be around, same goes for the other pop ladies.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    The bottom line:It's so sad that he as a parent is more concerned with fame - no matter how deservedly - rather than with the feelings of his daughter. This man is a disgusting piece of crap.
    I agree. From the first episodes of this and Jessica's show, it was obvious that the Simpsons did not raise, competent daughters capable of caring for of cleaning up after themselves. Even now their focus seems to be more as managers/handlers than parents. Ashlee should probably not hire her best friends to work for her. She needs an objective voice.

wow...

I just read through this entire thread and cannot believe how negative it is...
    If you can't stand someone, why devote so much time to it? Move on.
    I don't particularly love either Simpson sister, I don't own any of their cd's.
    I just find them especially amusing on MTV! (Does anyone reading this thread like Ashlee or do people just use this space to vent their horrible anguish over her success?) <giggle>
    My overwhelming feeling...9 of 10 people who hate her are jealous they don't have a famous sibling to help them get into the industry!
    I challenge anyone who wants to respond otherwise to instead go find something they ENJOY posting about!
    As for their father; I could care less. Both Simpson girls obviously enjoy what they are doing for a living. Seems to me if my dad helped me become a millionaire, I'd kinda appreciate it. I mean, Ashlee just bought her own house and she is 20. Me, I'm hoping to get a raise so I don't have to cancel my cable and my internet. Find a real gripe, people!

Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv
    My overwhelming feeling...9 of 10 people who hate her are jealous they don't have a famous sibling to help them get into the industry!

I don't watch Ashlee's or Jessica's shows, although I did tune in a couple weeks ago to see Ash on SNL because I'm nosy and I missed that whole fracas. But anyway, my point is, this is a thread for folks to express their feelings about Ashlee Simpson and her show. Feelings in general, that is. They don't have to be positive, and they don't have to be negative; they just have to be profanity/vulgarity/obscenity-free, if I understand the rules of the site right. People can say what they want to say. She sucks/she rocks, whatev. If you don't like it or don't agree, keep debating. If you're tired of debating, scroll past that post and keep on stepping. It's the beauty of a forum.

Me, personally I'm not an Ashlee fan, and I don't think she has a standout voice. That "Lala" song grates my ears everytime I hear it on a commercial! Would that it were never recorded!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv
    I challenge anyone who wants to respond otherwise to instead go find something they ENJOY posting about!
    And I challenge anyone that complains about our complaining to stop reading.

+ Reply to Thread