+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by RyanNeilFL420
    Almost 300,000 people have signed the petition aginst her. Not that it will do anygood but it goes to shoe how many people dislike her singing ability.
    300,000 people may have signed the petition but over 4 million people have gone out and bought her CD.

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    That is true but come on if you have watched her show at least once and listened to her mp3 you can tell her voice is just not the same they have altered it in the studio. Her sister can sing but she cant she is just fake as crap.she is sooooooooo far from being punk rock.Her dad is a greedy a-hole and just is using her PERIOD..peace Ryan

That is true but come on if you have watched her show at least once and listened to her mp3 you can tell her voice is just not the same they have altered it in the studio. Her sister can sing but she cant she is just fake as crap.she is sooooooooo far from being punk rock.Her dad is a greedy a-hole and just is using her PERIOD..peace Ryan
    Yeah but what singer doesn't have there voice altered on their records nowadays? Im not saying it's right but Ashlee certainly isn't the only offender. She just got caught up in some messy situations which ultimetly made her look bad.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    300,000 people may have signed the petition but over 4 million people have gone out and bought her CD.

yeah little kids are her fan base. they wont like her in a year.

bhanson, exactly. She isn't the only offender, and she won't be the last. She'll fade out eventually unless she takes lessons. There's nothing wrong with taking lessons. Jessica has a natural gift; Ashlee needs to work on hers.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I Looked on the Billboard 100 top pop singles and her song "La La" is at # 48 and the highest is has been is #44. I am just curious as to how you can sell almost 4 million cds w/o having a song that has been above #44?? That is very strange to me. Did Geffen (her label) buy alot of cds in hope to boost her fan base by getting her good PR for selling so many??Just a thought..Take care all...Ryan B

I Looked on the Billboard 100 top pop singles and her song "La La" is at # 48 and the highest is has been is #44. I am just curious as to how you can sell almost 4 million cds w/o having a song that has been above #44?? That is very strange to me. Did Geffen (her label) buy alot of cds in hope to boost her fan base by getting her good PR for selling so many??Just a thought..Take care all...Ryan B
    Well that is her 3rd single off of the album. Her previous two were much more popular (espicially Pieces of Me.)

And that is the singles chart isn't it? Sometimes albums say alot, but their singles dont do as well (Make sense; why buy the single when you already have the album?)

yeah my bad..Her other 2 songs did go much higher on the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Yeah but what singer doesn't have there voice altered on their records nowadays? I'm not saying it's right but Ashlee certainly isn't the only offender.
    *cough*BRITNEY SPEARS*cough*
    Whom I have never seen her sing live on TV... not one time. Have seen her dry humping the stage... chairs... and other dancers... but I have yet to see that girl sing live. Poor Ashlee will be under constant media glare for the rest of her career over something that is a way too common practice in general for TV performances.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Yeah, but that was before they heard the CD. It sucked. My daughter gave hers away

+ Reply to Thread