+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

My husband says to me the other day: "She looks so much cuter than last season."

I said: "Yeah, money will do that to a person."

She makes me sick because the girl can't sing and she's making all this [mod edit] load of money- simply because her name is Simpson. What really bugs me too is that she's constantly making excuses for herself. "Oh, I have severe acid reflux." "Oh, I completely lost my voice." Then when 70,000 people were booing her at the Orange Bowl, it was, "Oh they were booing because I was rooting for the visiting team/ the other team."

What next? She's in denial.
    Last edited by JR.; 02-03-2005 at 06:07 PM.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Looks like Ashlee got a new car. She ditched the black Lexus and got a new Mercedes Jeep.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Acid reflux affects your stomach, not your vocal chords. Youre a bad liar, ashlee.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I used to work with a child with acid reflux. It made speech difficult for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Acid reflux affects your stomach, not your vocal chords. Youre a bad liar, ashlee.
    Actually acid reflux can cause stomach acid to shoot up your esophogas, affecting your ability to speak, sing etc.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I stand corrected, however i sincerely doubt that's exactly what happened to this girl. She gave excuse after excuse after excuse.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

If you listen to her singing before the album and before the reality show, it wasn't that good either. She's probably helped by studio instrumentation, but it isn't just her so I can't put her down for that.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I have acid reflux. I never had trouble talking but I had burning in my throat. I also had stomach pain for months before Drs. found out what was wrong with me. The acid also damaged my teeth. I have to take medication that costs $3.30 a pill. Thankfully, my Dr. gives me samples as my insurance doesn't cover it.

Anyway; back on topic...it annoys me how Ashlee's parents follow her around all the time, everywhere!!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I think Ashlee's reflux did affect her voice, but she should have immediately come out and said that it was acid reflux and poor decision making that led to her lip-synching, instead of blaming her band.

She never takes responsiblity for her own actions/bad performances.

I would have felt more sympahty for her, had she not given a bogus excuse and lied.

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    The girl can not sing. She needs to count her money and move on. Almost 300,000 people have signed the petition aginst her. Not that it will do anygood but it goes to shoe how many people dislike her singing ability. Plus she makes my ears bleed!.....lol....Ryan

+ Reply to Thread