+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: The Ashlee Simpson Show-Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by RyanNeilFL420
    (like walk barefoot into public gas station restrooms).
    what was Brit thinking!!
    I seen that on VH1 Man o'Man that was so not ghetto fabulous! that was just out right GHETTO. I will not even use a public restroom and I am a guy! more less go in one barefooted. Just goes to show even with all the money in the world you still cant buy class!

It's not even ghetto. I grew up in NYC and I know a lot of "ghetto" people who wouldn't even do that. Thta's just nasty. has to be one of the dirtiest places in the world-all the germs and bacteria that live on those floors.

Anyway, Ashlee Simpson is stupid for hiring her friends-like her sister did hiring her friend Cacie as an assistant. No good can come out of that. You shouldn't mix friends with business; a lot of issues can arise. It's just dumb.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Those girls are PAID very well to be Her friends!I am sorry I couldnt be someones "Assistant!"on TV and thas why I self employed just for that reason and my friend paying me to blow her nose and clean up for her and set up all my screaming concerts blah blah blah .I would just feel weird being paid to be a slave to a friend.. :rolleyes
    and i must admit i flipped onb the show show for like 5 mins on the comericals of that 4400 show they are playing on scifi-anyway Tina her mum seems all like she is on meth or coke or somethign always chewing gun and grinding her teeth with all that Vicodin soccer mom energy.I swear when she was telling Ashlee how good she sang she could barley move her jaw. She needs to take a Valium. and take a freaking NAP!ok i am kinda drunk and rambling .but thats just how i feel...hahah.peace

I saw an episode they were re-running yesterday in what looked like a mini marathon - is a Season 3 coming up? She was providing intro-commentary to each episode and now has long blonde hair. I know a lot of people criticize her, but you gotta remember she is still young. She has to make mistakes along the way and I think she'll be fine lol.

The episode I saw that the re-ran was the one where it was her 20th birthday and her friends gave her "adult" gifts in there in front of her DAD! What the heck! I thought the gifts were hysterically funny (a blow up construction worker doll who will "drill whenever and wherever necessary!" tee hee) but I would DIE if my friends did that in front my dad!

I haven't heard about a new season at all...I suspect the Marathon of The Ashlee show yesterday was to promote her new album coming out on 10/18...correct me if I'm wrong.

Second season?!

I've managed to restrict my reality exposure primarily the venerable Survivor, TAR and Big Brother franchises, so my eyes generally bypass the Other Reality Shows arena but this thread header is an eyestopper as well as jawdropper.

I can understand an overbearing parent or even an uinspiring talent him or herself imagining they have something to share with the public with a show, but what is harder to grasp is where their audience comes from.

Ashlee Simpson isn't on my radar much, I thought she was nothing more than a running joke for late night comedians; but from this thread I'm left to assume she not only garnered a show platform but got it extended as well. How...... good for her, I suppose. What strange times we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Second season?!

I've managed to restrict my reality exposure primarily the venerable Survivor, TAR and Big Brother franchises, so my eyes generally bypass the Other Reality Shows arena but this thread header is an eyestopper as well as jawdropper.

I can understand an overbearing parent or even an uinspiring talent him or herself imagining they have something to share with the public with a show, but what is harder to grasp is where their audience comes from.

Ashlee Simpson isn't on my radar much, I thought she was nothing more than a running joke for late night comedians; but from this thread I'm left to assume she not only garnered a show platform but got it extended as well. How...... good for her, I suppose. What strange times we live in.
    Aw, Ashlee ain't all that bad. She's not as stuck-up/annoying/spoiled/non-talented as her sister is. I actually like a few songs of Ashlee's as well, including her new one, "Boyfriend".

Ashlee Simpson doesn't have zero talent in my opinion. In fact, I think her level of talent is negative!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

She lip synced her whole concert on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I haven't heard about a new season at all...I suspect the Marathon of The Ashlee show yesterday was to promote her new album coming out on 10/18...correct me if I'm wrong.
    I think you are right. It was for promotion of her new CD. I did see her special Live and Legal which showed her 21st b-day party in Vegas. Anyone see it? Wilmer Valderrama was there and he had some major cuts on his face. Maybe Lindsay Lohan beat him up?

+ Reply to Thread