+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World goes to Austin

Very good show! It looks as though this season will definitely be better than Philly. Not a fan of Melinda. Wes gets on my nerves. We'll seee if that changes as new episodes air.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Nehemiah, I was laughing at because he clearly wanted a romantic thing with Johanna and she immediately made him her brother with the watch out for me when I get drunk. Then when he does it she goes psycho attacking and pulling his clothes off. Write it off bro and let her look like an idiot next time.
    LOL! I thought that was funny as well. He kept saying how he want's to get with Johanna. I think she knew what was up, and decided to turn him into her "brother" instead of a boyfriend. too funny.

I actually like Melinda. Dont ask me why, because she definitely acts like a slut, but I like her. I think she is funny.

This season almost has too much drama. It's a little overwhelming. (Plus, it is only the first episode, and it doesn't look like the drama is going to calm down.)

Nehemiah is so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I didn't notice that he looked injured at all, but I did notice that he has a completely nonproportional face. His left eye is significantly higher than his right (and not just his eyelid..) and his mouth was slanted. It was glaringly obvious, and odd.
    Yeah but I watched every episode of Real World: Philadelphia, and I NEVER noticed that before. It looks like to me that his face is swollen...

Poor Danny, a broken bone that helps hold up the eye socket. Hope Danny has health insurance.

What I don't understand is a bunch of drunks (or not) deliberately start a fight with people they don't know simply because they are on 'Real World' and it is all on camera. Please tell me that they caught these guys faces on camera and were able to proscute them, especially the one who might have blinded Danny. That guy deserves some jail time and a civil suit to cover Danny's hospital bill.

Yeah I agree Bearcata, it's sad

I don't know if I'm gonna be into this season so much. I'm just kinda sex-ed out from Las Vegas and Philly and San Deigo. This season just seems FULL of sex and I'm just kinda tired of watching it.

I've watched EVERY season since MTV Real World: Los Angeles which was the second season. Maybe it's time I just take a break or something... This cast seems to be doing alot just cause they're in front of the cameras and I just don't think I can watch anymore of Wes and Danny staring at these girls asses every second and making a comment about it EVERY TIME... please spare me

Nehemiah! I think he's a sweetie, just from watching the first episode. He wasn't all google-eyed over the girls (especially Melinda since she was struttin' her stuff all over the place). And poor thing. He tried to help Johanna and she got mad at him for it. Wth is that? She didn't even apologize, which pisses me off even more. When she had that 'talk' with Nehemiah, was she still drunk or did she become sober? If I was him, I'd give her the cold shoulder until she apologizes, since she was the one who asked for his help in the first place.

I'm so annoyed at how Danny got all when Melinda came out in her boots and boyshorts. He's like a little boy in a candy shop. This season seems loaded with drama and sex and more sex. (In the words of Mike from the Inferno II--the season finale "Ohhh boyyyy!")

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    Yeah but I watched every episode of Real World: Philadelphia, and I NEVER noticed that before.
    I noticed that the one eye is higher than the other, but then I'm weird that way. Shannen Dougherty has crooked eyes, too.

On another subject, OK, I'm old, but what's with all this exaggerated, overheated sexuality? Seriously, is this like the new way to be wild and rebellious? It seems forced and kind of pathetic. Makes me long for those innocent days when all you needed to be cool was a bong.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    On another subject, OK, I'm old, but what's with all this exaggerated, overheated sexuality? Seriously, is this like the new way to be wild and rebellious? It seems forced and kind of pathetic. Makes me long for those innocent days when all you needed to be cool was a bong.
    Well MTV makes it look like every early 20's is out living such a wild sexual rebellious lifestyle. FAR FROM IT!

I'm 23, was a Michigan cheerleader, and in Sigma Kappa Sorority... which MTV has made people to believe that someone like me would lead such a wild crazy sexual lifestyle. again... FAR FROM IT!

I think with shows like this on MTV that make younger kids (like 15 or 16) believe how early 20's act, it's not good for our future! There's SOOOO many STI's now and diseases... plus pregnancy. I sorta wish they would just hire another cast like the original ones that just hated each other... instead of casting a cast that they know would make out and sleep with everyone

I'm sorry... I'll stop my rant now

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    LOL. Totally agree candor.

+ Reply to Thread