+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World goes to Austin

This season on the Real World is going to be awesome!
    I saw them every time I went to 6th street!
    Tons of Drama at the club.
    Melinda is one CrAzY girl. She made out with girls alot at the club. And Johanna would be dancing with every random guy.
    I can't wait to see on TV!

Just a bump to remind people that the show starts tonight.

If the game's a blowout, I'll be watching. If not, I'll be catching this episode in one of its myriad reairs later this week.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Oh jeez, I keep forgetting that this premieres tonight. Hopefully I'll remember, but I doubt it. If I don't catch, MTV only reruns it 8,000,000 times a day. I'm sure I'll see it eventually.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I figured I'd grab some of the repeat times for the premiere (I know there's more than this, but my tv is only listing thru Friday am right now)
    Tues 10pm
    Weds 3pm, 9pm
    Thurs 1pm, 11pm

Perfect, Libs. If I don't TiVo it tonight, I'll catch it tomorrow night.

Thanks for reminding me because I surely would have forgotten! I wonder if Gilligan's Island is 2 hours tonight? Something is going to have to be recorded, I think. This is going to be one of the best seasons in a while. I'm looking forward to it.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Wow! Did it get off to an explosive start or what?? Melinda is not only a ho but an attention ho, as well. I pity her boyfriend. Previews for future show showed Johnanna in handcuffs. I wonder if the police will find out who punched Danny? It's on tape so they should be able to identify him with help from people in the area. I can't believe Danny has to have an operation now. His eye looked bad. I felt bad for Nemiah(sp) when he was trying to help Johanna. She just got all pissed. This season is really going to be a scorcher
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

The premeire was awesome! It was better then San Diegos (IMO) I liked how it stated off in Danny's house, and showed him leaving his family. I can't believe all that drama/hook-ups happened in 1 episode! CRAZY! I felt so bad for Danny, he really got messed up, I didn't think it was that serious, that he had to go to the hospital. Then the doctor starts talking about surgery!

Johanna reminds me of a spanish Robin. They both act really wild when they drink.. But that's a good thing. She will keep me entertained for sure! It seems like Melinda is her competition...(they both are trying to get camera time, and get with Danny)

Overall, great episode. I can't wait for next tuesday!!

I thought the first episode was pretty good, hope the rest of the season continues to hold up as well.

Malinda is clearly going for the ho of the show award and based on the first episode I don't think she will have much competition. How she was throwing herself at Danny makes me wonder just how great her 3 year relationship really is or perhaps she really doesn't care as much about him as she stated. Also with as little as she is wearing around the house she might want to emphasize her ample upper body rather than that pancake masquerading as a butt.

Johanna is cute and interesting but a really, really bad drunk. I was trying to figure out whether she was so wasted she didn't realize it was she who was fighting with Nehemiah or really believe someone else was trying to fight him which she told Danny and Wes. From previews it looks as if her rejected affections for Danny gets placed with Wes.

Danny clearly hasn't watched past Real Worlds or he would realize how badly dating someone in the house always seems to go. He seemed smitten with Malinda and hooked after one night. His eye looked really bad from getting sucker punched on the streets. It looks like to me those guys saw the Real World cameras and wanted to fight because of them.

Nehemiah, I was laughing at because he clearly wanted a romantic thing with Johanna and she immediately made him her brother with the watch out for me when I get drunk. Then when he does it she goes psycho attacking and pulling his clothes off. Write it off bro and let her look like an idiot next time.

Wes does seem like the typical party guy but the episode focus so much on the love triangle that you really didn't see too much of him.

Rachel wasn't shown that much but seems like she is going to be Malinda's running partner with the making out in the jacuzzi in front of everyone kiss. I know that men are supposed to like watching 2 women making out but come me amongst those who don't care to see it.

Lacey looks like the loner and the outsider of the group. She is a virgin who don't drink much in house full of what appears to be horny lushes, I wonder if that will be her role the entire season.

Johanna was annoying, pure and simple. Knowingly commits the same mistakes she's made in the past and then doesn't apologize for it.

Wes will annoy eve me more eventually. I hope the hook up between him & Jo doesn't reach Alton-Irulan or Landon-Vonda level. Same goes w/ Mel & Dan.

Melinda, way too much strut my stuff and camera time hogging.

Danny, acted like he was a teenager drooling over a girl and making bets with roomates, but still seems like a sweet person. Hopefully he'll improve after this episode.

Nehemiah, level headed and mature. I love him, but he'll be boring for camera.

Rachel & Lacey, not enough airtime. What's sad is the clips they showed Lacey in tonight was the exact same one they showed in previews. Only clip missing now is the one in her bed where she's complaining about her roomates....she's getting the shaft.

+ Reply to Thread