+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World goes to Austin

I like the short black hair chick. She's gonna be interesting to watch. Another Frankie

This is the first real world that I will have ever watched! I cant wait for it to start!

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    For the people that watched the preview tonight on Austin, did anyone notice when MJ did a confessional before a commerical break? His face looked so swollen! His right eyelid was drooping down, and his left bottom lip was so swollen! I wonder what happened?!?!
    I didn't notice that he looked injured at all, but I did notice that he has a completely nonproportional face. His left eye is significantly higher than his right (and not just his eyelid..) and his mouth was slanted. It was glaringly obvious, and odd.

I have a feeling that this season is going to be really good! I'm looking forward to it. I don't like that one guy, I think his name is Wess? The one they showed on the football field. I'll be he's going to be stirring up a heap O trouble.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Considering Danny is from Massachusetts (which is where I live), and he has the same name as my son who is actually cuter than this Danny - I will have to say he may just be my fave of the season!!
    Not sure about the others yet but I didn't like the first girl - why do they always think they have to tell everyone about what a "ho" they can be. I guess I'm just old - in my day (boy that was a "old" phrase - LOL) you didn't want to be labeled a "HO" of any kind - it was considered an insult!

Looking forward to the season - that last few haven't been worth watching.

My impressions so far on the cast, I already like Danny, Nehemiah, Johanna, Rachel and Lacy. Not liking Melinda much, bad first impression. As for wes, the show hasn't begun and I already despise him. I don't know, but Wes seems to me like Abram's long lost twin brother, or maybe some sort of clone, because dang, not only do they act similar, they even sorta look similar.

Melinda kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton. I think she kinda looks like her with the blonde hair, big nose and the sluttyness.

1. Danny - seems to be VERY different from the typical Real Worlder
    2. Johanna - seems to be kinda original, but that is probably just because she is from Peru
    3. Lacey - looks like a nut case, but is probably misunderstood and it will effect her alot
    4. Rachel - looka cute but the whole Iraq thing will get annoying, basically I can't wait to see her get told off
    5. Wes - too typical, but seems like he could be original
    6. Nehemiah - boring.
    7. Melinda - slut, party girl, drunk... seen it
    alex2020

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    For the people that watched the preview tonight on Austin, did anyone notice when MJ did a confessional before a commerical break? His face looked so swollen! His right eyelid was drooping down, and his left bottom lip was so swollen! I wonder what happened?!?!
    I didnt notice his eye, but at first glance I just assumed he had dip in his mouth. When it comes on again I'll take another look

And he was chewing. I thought to myself what the heck you can't spit the chew out for half an hour to be part of this show!

+ Reply to Thread