+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World goes to Austin

FORT Fan
    I agree about a pattern as the pattern was BORING! I was happy to see this season being in Philly as I know much about Philadelphia but sadly the season didn't prove much of anything. Even their vacation getaway was boring and predictable. Anyway, here's hoping Austin brings what the other seasons lacked... excitement.

Spoiler!! highlight to read:

Click to see Spoiler:
    There are rumors going around that one of the cast goes home, (Dan) due to a family emergency. I heard that someone in his family died? I'm not 100% sure this happens. It could be true since he wasn't spotted in Austin

Alphabet, have they announced the cast members or anything at mtv.com yet?

I know for the Philly season I didn't realize until it was over that they had had the camera live on mtv.com until the show ended. Maybe I should go explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Alphabet, have they announced the cast members or anything at mtv.com yet?

I know for the Philly season I didn't realize until it was over that they had had the camera live on mtv.com until the show ended. Maybe I should go explore.
    nope, they haven't announced the cast names, but there is a different site that announced the names. I'd post the link, but I don't want to get in trouble. lol, if you want it, feel free to PM me

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    The little real world buggers are always on campus so I have heard. I have never seen them myself, which is a good thing.

FORT Regular
    new york - no comment
    los angeles - crap
    san fransisco - crap
    london - decent
    miami - decent
    boston - super crappy
    seattle - crappy
    hawaii - crappy
    new orleans - crappy
    new york - super crappy
    chicago - worst season ever
    las vegas - crap
    paris - super crappy
    san diego - super crappy, the drama aspect has been worn out imho
    philadelphia - crap
    austin - undoubtably will suck

Quote Originally Posted by trimspa
    new york - no comment
    los angeles - crap
    san fransisco - crap
    london - decent
    miami - decent
    boston - super crappy
    seattle - crappy
    hawaii - crappy
    new orleans - crappy
    new york - super crappy
    chicago - worst season ever
    las vegas - crap
    paris - super crappy
    san diego - super crappy, the drama aspect has been worn out imho
    philadelphia - crap
    austin - undoubtably will suck
    wow, you seem to hate every season. LOL. I know this isn't a thread for other rw's but can you explain why you thought so many seasons were crappy? I didn't see all the seasons but from what i have seen...
    hawaii-good
    new orleans-good
    chicago-ok
    las vegas-very good
    paris-crappy
    san diego-best season EVER
    philly-decent

Hey..... the Real World: Austin premieres on June 23rd.

AlphabetSoup... I'm wondering if I didnt make it back to this thread to PM you for the link. Ooops! I'm going to go exploring the MTv site now, so if I don't find anything I'll check back with you to see if you remember, three months later. Sorry!

eta: Okay, the aol calendar shows it airing on June23, but everywhere else is saying June 21. Casting special airs June 6. The house pics are up on the website now....

Melinda, 21-year-old beauty from the midwest, an ugly duckling turned swan and aspiring dentist. She says she will try anything once.

Rachel, a sexy and libidinous Iraqi war veteran, age 21, from Philadelphia. Will she remain loyal to her boyfriend?

Johanna, 21, a stunnin, highly motivated and fiery Peruvian who moved to the US when she was 13. Does she know how to get whatever she wants?

Lacey, an anachronism, was sheltered from television, moves, music, and dancing while growing up in Florida. What will she think of Austin?

Nehemiah, a charismatic graduate from the school of hard knocks, seeks friends and a better life. Can The Real World help him?

Wes, age 20, frat boy, jock, super competitive, bright guy with an entrepreneurial furture. Will this be the guy we love to hate?

Danny, die-hard Bostonian, sensitive and humble, isn't sure he wants to ever leave home. Bet we change his mind!
    Last edited by Broadway; 05-26-2005 at 09:50 AM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    It is one of the most liberal cities in Texas. .
    Like there's a lot of competition for that title!!!
    After the election I saw a map of the county by county voting.... Austin was a blue dot in a completely red state.
    It is a great little city tho, great music, laid back, relaxed kind of place. Hot as all get out in the summer tho--which extends most of the year.

Lacey, an anachronism, was sheltered from television, moves, music, and dancing while growing up in Florida. What will she think of Austin?
    Can you say culture shock?

+ Reply to Thread