+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Made (MTV)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I just checked MTV's web site and they are actively looking for people to be on MADE. So if you are between the ages of 15 - 21 send in a 5 min tape and hopefully we will see you on TV and then we can all rip/critique you here on this site.
    I'll send in an tape, saying I wish to be MADE into a Millionaire.

Too bad they don't do the older people. I still enjoy watching the show, though.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

New Season starts June 15th, Wed 10 pm

New Season starts June 15th, Wed 10 pm Get ready for a new season of MTV's MADE, I just saw an ad for it but nothing on MTV's website, why should I be surprised.

Well, I was dissappointed that MTV screwed up the scheduling. They showed an editied version of Scott the kid who wanted to become Mr. NorthStar. They did show that Made really helped him open up to other groups at school and gave him a direction he want ed to pursue in life. He was planning to go to school and study production and film direction. He is still with his girlfriend Tara. He doesn't have the same group of friends at school cause he is a senior and they are all away at freshman year at college. He did stayed friends for a while with the hot blonde, Shannon and kept initially in contact with her during the year but again she is away at school. They interviewed his parents and they said it was a very positive thing for their son and that even they get recognized and were asked for their autographs. All in All a good experience. Scott did not keep his new look but his attitude was much better. It was hard to tell if he maintained his weight loss because he is so big. I wish he had at least continued to loose even a pound a week cause that is 52 lbs and we would have really seen a big diff. The only reason I say this is that it is for your health and college is so stressfull he does not need to gain any weight there.

Anyway at the end of the show they did preview that next week would be a new episode.

Next week's tv guide features Made in the Roush picks and says alot of good things about the show which will be starting its 6ht season tonight at 10pm EST on MTV.

I must apologize to all the posters checking out this thread, I really like this show and try to promote it a bit according to what I read in the TV guide and what I read on the MTV website. According to my info the season premiere was supposed to be last week. Not so. This week the tv guide said there will be a brand new episode. Not so. Again the Tv guide is promising next week. I hope so. I don't like being strung along like this, VH1 did it to me with Surreal Life 4, and MTV is doing it with Made. I wonder why they even buy these shows if they are going to abuse viewers like this.

I'm feeling frustrated with this myself Bearcata! Each week I hear it's gonna be new, but my DVR doesn't pick it up so I manually record it anyways....only to find out that it's yet another one that I've already seen. Hopefully it'll get fixed and be new again soon cause I acually enjoy watching these kids be pushed to their limits to search for their dream.

Well, I am trying again to let everyone know that the premerie is on tonight at 10pm. According to the ads on MTV. Please be right.

I can't wait. The kid who wants to be a rapper is on tonight.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Yeah!!! It really is the premiere tonight, thank you, thank you, it is about time.

+ Reply to Thread