+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Made (MTV)

Re: Made (MTV)

The Dyanna girl was so bull dyke-y. Ugh...why don't people take care of themselves properly?

FORT Fogey

I liked the Made model episode. It was pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTAL_lover;3061440;
    The Dyanna girl was so bull dyke-y. Ugh...why don't people take care of themselves properly?
    Teenage rebellion possibly??

Seriously, hoodies are not a fashion statement. Everygirl was wearing one. I can't believe how many didn't comb or brush their hair and lets not even talk about basic hygiene. How many of these people slept in their clothes and then got out of bed and air freshened themselves put on a hoodie and they were ready for school. No fresh undies, Yuk! Except for the tomboys that were athletes the majority of the participants were a good 30 to 40 pounds overweight and had no stamina or flexiblity. All needed some Proactive. Amazing how clean clothes and bodies can make you socially exceptable. Oh, and watching their posture didn't hurt either.

Come on if you are that busy set out a week's worth of clothes on Sunday, get to bed and hour or two early and actually wash your face and brush your face in the morning.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It really kills me when I see kids with bad skin. There are so many good products with salicylic acid in them that really help and they are not expensive and they are over the counter. What's wrong with parents that they are not concerned with their kids, it is so embarassing to have acne, blackheads and pimples and they are so easy to get rid of. Don't they care?
    They same with bath teeth and braces. Watching the marathon and seeing 2 of the kids have braces was great. I can't tell you how many adults I have worked with that got braces as adults because their parents couldn't be bothered. I never realized how well off my siblings and I were because my mom always made sure we had regular dental checkups, had eye exams every 2 yrs and got new glasses every 2 yrs. Until I was on my own and started paying my own bills did I realize how expensive that can all be. So I have to thank my mom and dad for doing the right thing. Sometimes it is more in important in the long run to take care of stuff like this than buying the newest Xbox or coolest sneakers or the big screen TV.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3056194;
    I wonder if they'll eventually have an episode where they try to turn a gay kid straight or a straight kid gay. Maybe an episode where they try to turn a white kid black or vice versa...
    send him over to me, I'll make him gay!!!! After all a big part of our population actually believe that's possible. This might actually get me to watch an episode or two. LOL

Next episode they'll try to teach a dog how to read.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

+ Reply to Thread