+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

I think Steven worked at a gay bar..and said that was no reason to assume he's gay. I thought he was straight too.

I miss the older seasons...Miami, Boston, Seattle, Hawaii. I haven't enjoyed the past few as much. This one looks interesting though...who could be the 2nd gay person?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I think Steven worked at a gay bar..and said that was no reason to assume he's gay.
    Well him and Trishelle got down a few times, so, I'd think he's straight. =\

er i wear he said he was gay! but maybe he just said that for no reason! his friend who visited was gay (the one alton didnt feel comfortable with)

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    San Diego has been on all day. Anyone else been watching it? I had nothing to do so I turned it on and watched the episode where Robin fell off of Randy's bed on her butt. That always cracks me up, for some reason.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Ive been partly watching.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I haven't watched any of RW this weekend. I've been watching baseball.

I haven't seen any of the promos yet but from what I gather it looks to be a good season. More sex and arrests? I can live without the sex but I love watching people get arrested on shows other than Cops.

As for favorite seasons, my fave is New Orleans, followed by Back to New York. I saw half of San Diego, and it was okay.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    After rewatching some of San Diego last night, I'm wondering why most people don't like it. There actually was a lot of drama. I didn't really enjoy it while it was airing just because I liked The Inferno more. It's probably fourth or so on my list, but that's because I haven't seen every RW season.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Yes, yes, and yesssss! Couldn't agree with you more, Candor! Guess I'm just getting old, but I'd rather see them trying to establish careers, doing volunteer work, traveling, struggling to achieve goals, something other than partying and jumping back and forth from each other's beds. I love the show, but I'd like to see more characters of substance ... not just hot bods with empty heads.
    Once again Rumpie, I must agree with your quote. I am older and suffered thru the last batch of nitwits and turned off Las Vegas. I am truly a fan of the Boston cast, Miami was fun to watch, Seattle was awesome and Hawaii was just non-thinking pleasure. New Orleans is the first season I watched "regularly", the older seasons I watched on 'marathon" weekends. I so want MTV to finally step up to the plate and show some "intelligent" casting and give American teens something to watch and think about. Although maybe too much drinking and sex can deter some (HAHA).
    I commend them on their voting shows and giving the young voters of USA something think about and information to make good decisions but then they have their usual shows of questionable substance. I know kids just wanna have fun but young adults need some great shows geared to them and showing them alittle more than how to get drunk and sleep with someone.

Okay off the soap box - I do like Real World just really think they did it better before and need to head back that way again. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    in the begining of the show when their introducing them selfs he said he was a homosexual male
    Umm.... not Steven from Las Vegas..

Steven from Seattle was, tho, wasn't he?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    San Diego has been on all day. Anyone else been watching it? I had nothing to do so I turned it on and watched the episode where Robin fell off of Randy's bed on her butt. That always cracks me up, for some reason.
    Watched the whole thing again, missed apart of one episode, tape stopped while I was at church. =(

+ Reply to Thread