+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I have no basis Broadway, I'm just going by everyone else says they have a boyfriend or girlfriend back home...which I know doesn't mean squat, but that's what I'm using.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

works for me. I wouldnt even care if it was completely unsupported. It was cute.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

This cast looks like more of the same, but I'll watch the first ep before I decide to follow it. I didn't get into San Diego until the trip to Greece.

My favorites were Boston, New Orleans, and Hawaii (the first season I watched...Amaya was so entertaining).
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I didn't see the preview special last night (it was on the same time as The Amazing Race). Is it worth watching?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Not really. It's only half hour long, and most of it is casts from prior seasons saying what they think about the new cast.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

What an odd, random, eclectic group of past Real Worlders featured in the preview show. Robin looks absolutely gorgeous! Dan made me laugh. Didn't like him all that much, but he is very funny.

~ Dan referring to Sarah: "I .... luuuvv .... her!" ~

Do we hate Sarah yet? Will she be our new Frankie? Hee! Gotta give her credit for sending in a titillating audition video. (Yeah, I said "titillating ... so!) Of course they picked her. She's a sure thing for gettin' nekkid and boozed up ... Robin, Jr.?

Weeeee! New Real World!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I just watched the show and take back my wild speculations about whats-his-name who likes Homer Simpson. He's not gay. *sigh* Thought we might see some man on man action like Trishelle was hoping for.

I'm actually thinking now that the second gay castmate is Melanie. The bio states "her friend, Andy", long term companionship, etc.... and IIRC she was the only one that they really didn't show in any kind of sexual manner in the preview show.
    Last edited by Broadway; 08-25-2004 at 10:28 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ladden sounds little gay (I know I'm stereotyping here) when he's boozed up and has no idea what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    ohhh i see one of the guys is gay haha should of read that first damn hes fine
    There's always (at least) one token gay on these shows, so I'm not surprised this year has two.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Actually, I heard somewhere that there's more sex than Las Vegas and more arrests than San Diego. I forget where, but I know I've heard it more than once.
    Sounds like a promising season.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    What's everyone's favorite RW season?
    Season 3: San Francisco

I think that Melanie is the other gay person.

+ Reply to Thread